The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old clans and Old favorite parts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

Old clans and Old favorite parts Empty
PostSubject: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 am

In this thread we post where we got our roots in runescape, including past clans and our old favorite activities.

I will start

Olds clans:

Clan name: Reason for leaving

TBR(The Blood Reds): Was scammed by one of the higher ranks who then accused me of scamming him.

EOS(Echo Of Silence): Wars bored me and a small elite group of us started a mage bank clan.

IP(Infamous Pkers): Once BH came out everyone got banned for bug abusing.

IPbranch clan: Me and the other leader didnt agree with no honor mage bank pking and formed a secondary IP clan where you couldnt pray vs clans that werent allowed to prayer either. this clan only lasted a month because lo12d jess decided to be honorable so we rejoined.

As for me this account was once my pure that was 85 mage 85 range that I used to teleblock for my clan up at mage bank its safe to say i lived at mage bank. Budlightlyme only started getting levels after the mass banning of the clan lol.

KK post your rs stories all

~Budlightlyme DM me?
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 am

I remember once running a clan (can't remember the name) and it had about 50 noobs in it. We never did much apart from some really bad events. I remember leaving because me and my 2 other co-leaders thought it was too much effort trying to organise 50 noobs so we gave up Sad

Good times though.
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Weetabiix wrote:
I remember once running a clan (can't remember the name) and it had about 50 noobs in it. We never did much apart from some really bad events. I remember leaving because me and my 2 other co-leaders thought it was too much effort trying to organise 50 noobs so we gave up Sad

Good times though.

Yeh welcome to my world Rolling Eyes wait....did I say that out loud? *runs*

Kidding guys..... its more like 300 noobs tongue
Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:42 pm

lol Gan thats only because everyone thinks you run the nest, no one understands a democracy
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:28 am

haha gan Wink
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey the nest may be a democracy, but gan does much more than his fair share for the nest. a lot of work on his part. Oh and he/we have to deal with several hundred noobs Razz (me included)
Back to top Go down
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:35 am

O trust me i know took me xtra like 6 months to get rank cause Gan held such a grudge on meh;)
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 pm

budlightlyme wrote:
O trust me i know took me xtra like 6 months to get rank cause Gan held such a grudge on meh;)

A grudge? You mentioned before that the Nest is a democracy. I am only one person who has a say. You have to prove yourself to more than one person in here to get a rank.

Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:12 am

I did the winky face!

I was also bring 3 captain+ ranks to gwd a night haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old clans and Old favorite parts   Old clans and Old favorite parts Empty

Back to top Go down

Old clans and Old favorite parts
Page 1 of 1