The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread of Shame

Go down 
+2
peashout
G
6 posters
AuthorMessage
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 am

Just for the fun, not intended to hurt anybody... Post any funny/stupid happenings which have ocurred withing your runescaping career, I think there are too many things which go unheard of when they should be proudly announced and laughed at. Ill start off with some things ive seen but people need to add more to make the thread worth while Very Happy

- Ive died in the red portal in clan wars with 100k +
- My friend got the wrong kd when we were going to duo bandos...
- My friend (a 100% noob) died at greens because apparently he saw someone else who wasnt using a shield (using super antifires obviously Razz ) so he tried the same thing...
Back to top Go down
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 am

lol I fell asleep at irons/steels a while back...

woke up in sw graveyard missing a few mills in supplies lol (nothing not easily replaced)

was more funny than anything lol
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 am

peash at sara is enough embarrasment for the whole of rs. 138 in full bandos manages to die 90% of the trips hes on Wink

as for me i cant think of many that apply really

other than when i pissed in a crisp bag whist at godwars
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 am

Shocked Nice weets lol
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 am

Here are some things.
(i told this to my friends 1 day after i tryed runescape, thay started laughing for some reson cheers ) The first thing i did on runescape was walking north all the time untill i came to a "dead area" and there a guy killed me with a blue ball.

Err my computer crached vs nomad, gf 10 mil.

My friend logged in on skype and the logg in info thing apeared in my prayerbook, i was fighting jad.

Went afk for 1 minute to do something while i was fighting a abyssal demon and missed a whip drunken .
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 pm

I, like pea, fell asleep at Irons while on task in full void (before focus's came out). I woke up right when I got KO'd lol. Lost my helm + gloves.
I ROL'd once from a Bandos Team. They got tassies the next kill. Then got a bcp an hour later.
Was enroute to a Sara event, had KC, was in the room before Boss room and the team got a LS SS. No LSP for me lol...
My first death was to a farmer. My last death was to SGT Steelwill LOL.
That's all for now. Will probly remember more as I think about it. If you wanna see quite a bit of my failures just dungy with me lol.
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 am

I just saw a lvl 118 with 51 slayer.
Back to top Go down

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 pm

hm..went into pvp risking my cashpile even though i intended to risk 76k for eping..yup...that was a good time..
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

I was multilogging to help me with DT and use my main to block the ice trolls. Had all my cash on me some reason and the ice drains your pray, and i didnt realised. So i died and had my pure with also 0 pray trying to repair the grave.

(gf my bank)

Bad times. Quit for awhile afterwards
Back to top Go down

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am

Actually another stupid thing i've done is click on my teletab while duoing zammy with iman...yup..don't put teletabs next to sarabrews
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 am

Checked some ge prices when i was fighting tds cheers
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 am

Today I brought super energies instead of restores to tds... I was confused why my range lvl was 20- and then i found out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 am

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:33 pm

lol I just remember another great one, Weets reminded me lol

So I died at Sara, no big suprise... and on my way back while I was getting kc the 3 guys left got TWO cs hilt drops in like less than 5 kills. I missed both. So i missed about 55m in cash drops or something, good times
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:20 pm

doesnt sound like good times for you though lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thread of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread of Shame   Thread of Shame Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread of Shame
Page 1 of 1