The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Puborcist
Banshee

A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  Empty
PostSubject: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:44 pm

New to the forums of course and cc, i talk a bit in there but not to often. Just wanted to stop in and say hi! I am a very active player with many years under my belt.. I enjoy slayer the most (22m+ exp) and have stopped to pick up a few 99's before i go for more exp. I mostly slay for money when i need so rite now im skilling.

My name is Gary, you can call me Gary, Pub what ever you fancy. I live in Downeast Maine area just an hour from the coast. I work at a pretty crappy place but i get to boss people around as one of my perks so it pays my bills for now. Im 21 and Sadly still live at home, But I have a step father who travels 40 weeks out of the year and is only home on weekends for when hes out. so i stay home to take care of the house with mom + help them will the bills.

I have a newly born nephew Elliott <3 who came in to the world just a few days ago, Hes a month early and a tiny peanut at 5lbs 12 ounces but is very healthy and very adorable, I have a total of 4 sisters/sister-in-laws/half sisters ect and 4 brothers/half brothers between my mom/dad/step dad's family and Being 21, im the "baby" in my generation of kids soooo yeh.. Thats my average life
Back to top Go down
ddiggler
Warped Terrorbird
ddiggler

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Welcome to the Slayer nest cc and the forums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Welcome to the Slayer Nest Forums, Pub. Look forward to seeing more of you in the clan chat.

Paper Chair
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puborcist
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 am

thanks Very Happy i know i been in cc for a few weeks but figured id make it formal on the forums ^^
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:02 am

great idea Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 am

hi guy:)
Back to top Go down
Puborcist
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 pm

herro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7z10
Molanisk
7z10

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome aboard the slayer nest:D
Back to top Go down
Puborcist
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 pm

7z10 wrote:
Welcome aboard the slayer nest:D

Thank a yew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!    A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!  Empty

Back to top Go down

A slaying machine stoping in to say hi!
Page 1 of 1