The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lending sgs+whatever I have

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

Lending sgs+whatever I have Empty
PostSubject: Lending sgs+whatever I have   Lending sgs+whatever I have EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 am

Title says it all for the most part. As slayers, we like the ability and strength bonus of the sgs. Its understandable that you may not have one as they hover from 60-70m. I have one though!!! Very Happy

I have an sgs anyone is welcome to borrow as long as im not using. I haven't been using lately due to me training smithing, but sometimes I like to slay a bit or do some barrows runs. Anyway, I have it if you want it. I usually lend for 6-8 hour intervals.

I will also be lending, if you want and I am not using:

1.)Abyssal whip
2.)Fury

Thats pretty much all I have that I can lend lol. Sorry Very Happy
Pm me if im on or say in chat if you are not on friends list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lending sgs+whatever I have   Lending sgs+whatever I have EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 pm

What are you training smith with. Since I got 99 slay I decided to do week skilling week killing just so things don't get stale. Been going hardcore on summon and fletch but I'm open to doing smith too Smile Just need a direction to do it in
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Lending sgs+whatever I have   Lending sgs+whatever I have EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm

heya saturn Very Happy
to train smith I am currently superheating gold ore. Its pretty expensive, 112m from 65 to 99 to be exact. But there are a few upsides to this. While getting 99 smith, I will also be getting 99 mage. And with all of the gold bars I am getting, i will get 92 crafting later, and 42m back This way is also pretty good xp Smile If ur really committed 120k per hour.

Anyway thats the plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lending sgs+whatever I have   Lending sgs+whatever I have Empty

Back to top Go down

Lending sgs+whatever I have
Page 1 of 1