The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Mage Armour for Slayer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x REMiiND
Cave Bug
x REMiiND

Best Mage Armour for Slayer? Empty
PostSubject: Best Mage Armour for Slayer?   Best Mage Armour for Slayer? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Ahrim, Infinity, Dagon Hai, Mystic, Void? Any others that you guys use out there? and whats the reason that you pick that armor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Mage Armour for Slayer?   Best Mage Armour for Slayer? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 am

ahrims w/ farseer kiteshield(80 dung req),arcane spirit shield or blessed spirit shield. --farseer kiteshield iprow/ ahrims btw -- Wink
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Best Mage Armour for Slayer?   Best Mage Armour for Slayer? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Ahrims is def best imo. ring would be ferocious>farseer>all others. Helm would be the mage fremmy or full slayer helm. Shield...if you dont want to spend all the money on a spirit shield of some kind, which I wouldn't, unholy book comes to mind. Boots, mystic boots are fine.
Like most skills, it all depends on what you are willing or able to spend.
Back to top Go down
7z10
Molanisk
7z10

PostSubject: Re: Best Mage Armour for Slayer?   Best Mage Armour for Slayer? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

as pepsi mentioned it reall does depend on what ur willing to spend, mystics is fine if you cant afford ahrims
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Mage Armour for Slayer?   Best Mage Armour for Slayer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Mage Armour for Slayer?
Page 1 of 1