The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt A Wish Game

Go down 
+43
Lytt
Spyrtia
Doctor Stein
Mr Pham
JaySlays
Chimp Ninja
Venoxulous
Agile Darth
Tixxy Savage
Pholus
Turkey Soup
Ziksy
CookieSlay3r
Amy
Barca
Lin
Mufc42
Hockie34
D1V1NE
Mud Kippers
G
Slasher mon
Phonixz
ddiggler
Digitalaids
pepsi
Wanahunuluge
petal_ninja
Valor sign
speaker12
Hopalong
T3h Pragerman
magikseagul
Scottracy
Prime M8
Benjamyn099
Tangy Elf
shopgirl224
Mymagerules
charmed696
bowser8mario
Gan_real
Kazel999
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 am

granted, but the castket is in lv50 wildy and you get pked 1 sec after you open it Wink

i wish i could fly cheers
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 am

Granted, but instead you can never touch the ground. Enjoy flying foreva cheers

I wish i had 359 billion dollars!
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 am

granted, but the dollar loses its value so 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999dollar =1 euro, have fun Very Happy

i wish i coudent die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Granted, you join that dude from greek mythology where you are stuck in a pond with a tree in it forever. Btw, it is a fruit tree, but it's branches raise everytime to go to pick food off of them, and the water level lowers when you reach down to take a drink. And that other dude is obviously completely insane from 2-4k years of it. (Maybe you'll have some good convos when you join his insanity.)

I wish that squirrels didn't have to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

granted, they dont have to sleep but they still want to

I wich I was 99 prayer
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 am

granted, but all your other stats get permanently reduced to 1, and to add salt to the wound due to a unresolvable technical glitch you cannot access the prayer tab.

I wish I had a blackberry torch o_o!!!! (Got a curve now)
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 am

granted, here you go
Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 Bjarnb10

i wish i didnt have to go to school anymore
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 am

Barca wrote:
granted, here you go
Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 Bjarnb10

i wish i didnt have to go to school anymore

LAWL <3 Me loves!

Granted, but instead you go to TEH ARMY.

I wish Barca will stop spamzors us with his awesomeness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mud Kippers
Banshee
Mud Kippers

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Granted, but after he stops spamming you with his awesomeness, you realize that his awesomeness being excessively spammed onto you is what gave you a hint of awesomeness, and so now you are no longer awesome, and feel empty inside, wishing that Barca would spam you with his awesomeness again.

I wish I would stop dying so much, because I have been dying a lot recedntly Sad
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Granted, but instead of dying now you get constant lags and are always on the edge on your chair wondering: "OMG, did I die? Log on dammit!!!"

I wish bounce this guy would stop bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 am

granted, he is now a bouncing girl'

i wish it was christmas tomorrow santa
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 am

Granted, but instead you lose all other holidays and celebrations.

Goodbye birthdays, St Pattys, New Years, etc etc etc.

I wish you guys would stop corrupting my wishes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 am

granted, but you can never wish for anything again

i wish i was stronger
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 am

Granted, and by being so strong you break the previous Lin's wish that you've corrupted, thus giving Lin the ability to wish again.

I wish I wasn't so addicted to snf. (No I don't....... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 am

granted, but you are now addicted to this forum
Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 Eniors10
i wish a was more funny
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

Granted, you become more funny, but since you were already funny, it's overkill and people die from laughing.

I wish I had the ability to apparate Razz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Granted. You gain the ability to apparate, but this ability becomes common knowledge. THen there is a string of bank robbies done in random corners of the world with mysteriously little evidence left behind and in surprising close amounts of time, but not any two at once. You are immediantly suspected, but since it is impossible to prove it, they just lock you up instead by tricking you into a 5 foot thick concrete pit with constant load changing sounds to remove your ability to concentrate on apparating. By the way, you were innocent and the real robbers who used a teleported they stole from a starfleet ship (how they got it is a different story) and stop once you are imprisoned to avoid any suspiction it wasn't you.

BTW, i had to google apparate since the limit of my potter knowledge comes from commercials and random talks with MrEmmaWatson (veg).

I wish my imagination wasn't so limited.
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:20 pm

the muddian wrote:
Granted. You gain the ability to apparate, but this ability becomes common knowledge. THen there is a string of bank robbies done in random corners of the world with mysteriously little evidence left behind and in surprising close amounts of time, but not any two at once. You are immediantly suspected, but since it is impossible to prove it, they just lock you up instead by tricking you into a 5 foot thick concrete pit with constant load changing sounds to remove your ability to concentrate on apparating. By the way, you were innocent and the real robbers who used a teleported they stole from a starfleet ship (how they got it is a different story) and stop once you are imprisoned to avoid any suspiction it wasn't you.

BTW, i had to google apparate since the limit of my potter knowledge comes from commercials and random talks with MrEmmaWatson (veg).

I wish my imagination wasn't so limited.

Uhm... your imagination isn't limited... LAWL

Anyhow, granted, but your imagination goes haywire and the evil squirrels become very much real and take over the world.

I wish today wasnt MONDAY!! D:!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 am

Granted, and to make it better, it immediately becomes Friday. But wait, you are forced to listen to Rebecca Black for-ev-er. You end up going insane and kill her before yourself. Not a good friday methinks.

I wish that I didn't slack so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Granted, you gain such a work ethic that you never slack again. You are always working and doing something productive. Unfortuantly, you believe that you aren't productive enough while sleeping so you refuse to sleep. You work yourself ragged until you turn into a living zombie. Shaun from the movie Shaun of the dead sees you and takes a shovel and cleaves your head off. No more Hopa. Somehow we get by.

I wish Lin knew how to corrupt a wish. Doesn't she know the squirrels are already real and my plan is to have them take over the world?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:52 am

the muddian wrote:
Granted, you gain such a work ethic that you never slack again. You are always working and doing something productive. Unfortuantly, you believe that you aren't productive enough while sleeping so you refuse to sleep. You work yourself ragged until you turn into a living zombie. Shaun from the movie Shaun of the dead sees you and takes a shovel and cleaves your head off. No more Hopa. Somehow we get by.

I wish Lin knew how to corrupt a wish. Doesn't she know the squirrels are already real and my plan is to have them take over the world?

Granted, but she corrupts it so well that in fact life in general is just a lie to you. She turns your very own squirrels against you to feed off your still living flesh. Better start running. Oh and every single explosive device is controlled by her and she turns out to be Poison Ivy from the Batman comics that attempts to seduce and thwart every single attempt you try to corrupt her. Sadly though, you are not Batman or Robin and have no supernatural powers to speak of. She binds you in actual poison ivy so that you cannot do anything, but claw yourself to death. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

I wish that I wasn't so tired all the damn time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:06 am

Granted. Oh goodness, you are dead! Eternal sleep > tired, so they say.

I wish to rid the world of eggplants and cantaloupes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:45 am

Granted, you are instilled with a supernatural drive to rid the world of these. You stop at nothing, not hunger, thrist, death, or girls, to collect all of these eggplants and cantaloupes. Once you collected all of them, you steal a NASA shuttle and load them all up on there and blast off towards the sun to incinerate them. Natually being that the shuttle needs a pilot, you drive it yourself into the sun, since you task is complete, you drive wears off allowing you to die instantly in the sun.

I wish someone would sit on paper chair and crush it. Mwah ah ah ah ah
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Granted. The next time you sit on said chair it will crush like a paper chair naturally would. But you must know that a paper chair is no ordinary chair. It turns into glass when it's about to smash into the ground and little shards of glass are speared all the way up and through your rear. You can no longer sit on chairs, and you probably have a nasty medical bill waiting.

I wish I had more time to do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:56 am

Granted. The day is now 48 hours long, but in accordance to the increase of hours your job/school and tasks take twice as long, so in essence you have more time.... but also more work Very Happy

I wish I was thinner Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish Game   Corrupt A Wish Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt A Wish Game
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next