The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My verry short intoduction ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

My verry short intoduction ^^ Empty
PostSubject: My verry short intoduction ^^   My verry short intoduction ^^ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:20 am

Hi

I have been in the cc for some months and have a nice little bronze star next to my name ^^, but yesterday someone in the cc said that we had a sn forum, so now im registred. hmm what do i like to do? ^^ I like playing runescape and the best thing on runescape are the quests. I have done all of them (without any guide) and i often help ppl with quests. Yesterday i helped a friend with 3 quests. so if you need any help pm me or talk to me in the cc.

youtube = barcap0wer

467k till 93 agility silent
Back to top Go down
Maroon slays
Gargoyle
Maroon slays

PostSubject: Re: My verry short intoduction ^^   My verry short intoduction ^^ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 am

I am not a fan of questing, so I may end up taking you up on the help Razz

Welcome to the Forums king
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: My verry short intoduction ^^   My verry short intoduction ^^ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:31 am

hey barca, welcome to the forums. personally i hate questing, so all the power to u for loving them lol.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: My verry short intoduction ^^   My verry short intoduction ^^ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Heh Barca, u're only a few steps away from me! Razz just know I feel your pain lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My verry short intoduction ^^   My verry short intoduction ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

My verry short intoduction ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Members-
Jump to: