The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me named after lady gaga's song :o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thedark Army
Mogre
Thedark Army

Me named after lady gaga's song :o Empty
PostSubject: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 am

Hey guys!

Some of you may know, I was originally named Thedark Army, but got bored of it, so i renamed to Alejandrooo! My real name is Jack, I'm 17, turning 18 on the 2nd December, and I live in Australia! I love to listen to System of a Down, and Green day Very Happy. I love to play cricket, and my display picture is me in action obviously Smile. I enjoy having fun and mucking around with people, and if I take the piss out of you, please don't take it to heart, I'm just looking for some giggles. I love all until you annoy me hahahaha ^.^ I have hung out in the Slayer Nest cc for about a year now, or close to it, just i don't talk a whole heap, simply because i don't really know a whole lot of people.

I look forward to meeting alot more of you while in the clan chat, or even on this! Smile

<3 you all Wink
Back to top Go down
ddiggler
Warped Terrorbird
ddiggler

PostSubject: Re: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Welcome to the SN forums. Glad to see more ppl that have been in SN for a bit wander this way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 pm

May i ask how you are named after Lady Gaga?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

One of her songs Wanna from the album, The Fame. Anyways, welcome to the forums! cheers
Back to top Go down
Thedark Army
Mogre
Thedark Army

PostSubject: Re: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeah, got bored of my old name, and had the song 'Alejandro' stuck in my head, so here it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me named after lady gaga's song :o   Me named after lady gaga's song :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Me named after lady gaga's song :o
Page 1 of 1