The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeoneering - Prestige!

Go down 
+5
Hopalong
Fumatore0
Exar_Kun
peashout
weets
9 posters
AuthorMessage
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

Dungeoneering - Prestige! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:54 pm

ive noticed a lot of people dont really understand what dungeoneering prestige is. I found this very helpfull:Dungeoneering Prestige guide.
Back to top Go down
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 am

Good idea weets, I'm sure many people don't know how to work prestige. Though it is the only way to get xp in dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:46 pm

guess i'll give that a read, seeing as i need to get mine to like 80 atleast when i start again... any tips on worlds/people to train with? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fumatore0
Harpie Bug Swarm
Fumatore0

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 am

Atm I'm training dungeoneering in w117 but in w77 there are also some teams training and when doing large floors I prefer to go with 125+ combat teams so we have some nice high skill lvls in our team.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Exar. the majority of your time dungeoneering you will be dungying with randoms. Helpful tip is just go to W117 and just do Large floors from 25-35 (if ur dungy lvl is 69) and do small floor rushes (duo or solo) from Floors 1-24. Once you hit 71+ start doing only 10 larges I'd say. so at 71 do 26-36, at 73 do 27-37, at 75 do 28-38, at 77 do 29-39, and at 79 do 30-40. Everything above and including floor 30 is worth doing Larges for. Hope it helps Surprised
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 am

at 69 i did 28+ as large at 69 and swapped to 30 when i got a few more lvls. think its better to only do 8 or so per prestige because you get so much more xp for the higher floors
Back to top Go down
Proletariat
Banshee
Proletariat

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm currently on my way to 85 dungeoneering (83 at this time of posting). I usually large floors above 30ish, but I might do a small rush for a low 30 if I can't find a decent team. Speaking of which, I usually have a lot of luck finding great teams in 117 (usually the 120+ ones), but also some terrible teams.

Anybody notice that 117 is a lot less laggy then usual?
Back to top Go down
Sodagun
Gelatinnous Abomination
Sodagun

PostSubject: Cool Idea =-]   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 am

Yes, I got a lot of people asking what Dungeoneering Prestige is.

An easy explanation can be: Your previous progress is your prestige.

Explanation:

If you start dungeoneering and lets say that you have reached floor 10 for the first time, and that's your max amount of floors. You have done all the other floors, and don't know what to do. Just reset the progress at floor 10 if that's your highest floor (and you have done all the other below your highest floor), then your previous progress (prestige) will be 10. Then start over, and if you reach a new floor before you reach floor 10 again, resett the progress at floor 11. Good Luck =-]
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 am

Kinda "out of date" topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering - Prestige!   Dungeoneering - Prestige! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering - Prestige!
Page 1 of 1