The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo vs Call of Duty!

Go down 
+15
pepsi
Exar Kun43
Hopalong
Maroon slays
Gray Havens
magikseagul
charmed696
Gan_real
T3h Pragerman
Phonixz
shopgirl224
r leader
bowser8mario
Scottracy
weets
19 posters
AuthorMessage
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

Halo vs Call of Duty! Empty
PostSubject: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Okay, so we all know Halo and call of duty are the two main fps (first person shooter) but which one is truly better? Do you think that they are equal or can't be compared? discuss it here!
But try keep it nice please king
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

I personally think Halo is ftw really. I'm a Brigadier and have nearly full gamerscore on it... I just cant seem to get into Call of Duty tbh Sad
Back to top Go down
Scottracy
Wall Beast
Scottracy

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

I prefer Call of duty really, main reason for that is its ps3 and doesnt have halo. Im sure both are amazing SmileSmile What a Face
Back to top Go down
bowser8mario
Infernal Mage
bowser8mario

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Call of duty is better in my opinion I never liked halo Sad!
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Never played Halo cause i'm not much into console games:P
On my pc i have 1 video game, which is... COD4:MW... Sonn gonna add cod6 and assassin's creed 2, but really don't have time for games (except rs which i love).
So my vote goes to cod:)
Back to top Go down
r leader
Gelatinnous Abomination
r leader

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 pm

ooh tough choice i like halo and cod but cod i think is more realistic but u missed out gears of war!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shopgirl224
Warped Terrorbird
shopgirl224

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:12 pm

for this one im gonna have to say cod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

imo i think cod has more skill to it i have only been on halo 3 a few times and it was a bit easy
Back to top Go down
T3h Pragerman
Banshee
T3h Pragerman

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Halo takes a ridiculous amount of skill. Playing "one or two times" isn't really enough to gauge the difficulty of playing against any kind of decent player. Add in the people of MLG quality, and good luck getting their shields down.

Also, Gears of War isn't really an FPS, because you don't play the game in a first-person perspective unless you scope in with a sniper.
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Halo take the gold sunny it takes a ridiculous amount of skill and never gets old.
Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
charmed696
Wall Beast
charmed696

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:59 am

cod ftw.

never played halo, probly never will either
Back to top Go down
magikseagul
Cave Crawler
magikseagul

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 pm

I was all for Halo, but then COD came out and i stopped playing it alltogether...then i got back into it...then back to COD...then a bit of both....then Halo...then COD...then more COD...then LOTS OF COD!!!...then neither...then both on rare occasion...

The moral of the story is that COD wins because Halo is the stressiest game there is (Ask Weetsy Wink) and COD is easy to chill out on and get into...but having said that Halo can do that :/

Okay! The new moral of the story is that COD really is better cause the headshot 'Dink' is more satisfying than Halo's 4-shot and the lag isn't as bad.

COD FTW!!! BRING ON MODERN WARFARE 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Gray Havens
Gelatinnous Abomination

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Call of Duty is muuuuuuuuch better.

CoD4, that is. WaW sucks.
Back to top Go down
Maroon slays
Gargoyle
Maroon slays

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 am

CoD Modern Warfare for the win
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 pm

magikseagul wrote:
The new moral of the story is that COD really is better cause the headshot 'Dink' is more satisfying than Halo's 4-shot and the lag isn't as bad.
YESSSS!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yea for me, I started out with Halo on the PC which was great, but then Halo 3 came in and I really sucked at it, and since I've had Cod:MW, Cod:WaW and Cod:MW2. MW2 especially never gets old & very fast paced, so Cod wins i think.
Back to top Go down
Exar Kun43
Crawling Hand
Exar Kun43

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

halo takes the cake!

fights can be one with skill, and not by seeing them first and entering with a pray and spray mentallity, which cod allows.

so yea halo owns.
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:03 pm

i love them both, i know there is somewhat of an unwritten rule that im not allowed too but, my favorite is definetely halo.
ive been playing since ce and i am now playing halo 3 religiously.
Call of duty is amazing though, im not gonna lie. i love the new MW2 and im still a huge fan of cod4.
Back to top Go down
RS-ZamoraK0
Cave Bug
RS-ZamoraK0

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Call of duty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Just found a vid on you tube of Weetsy playing his older brother in Halo. No wonder his mum made him quit rs lol Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL90fCgOrcE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 am

lol gan i cant watch that right now cos im at work... something tells me it wont be showing the best side of me though lol Wink
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 am

L0L gan i had to show my mum that haha what an angry little boy
Back to top Go down
Roving bob
Molanisk
Roving bob

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:22 am

that kid was weirding me out lol Laughing

i prefer cod, but i like halos campaign, hate online though Razz
Back to top Go down
7z10
Molanisk
7z10

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh, Mw2
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 am

Just gotta say, Halo takes way more skill, especially if you play compettively in MLG playlists, and cod is full of BK's and 12 year olds

bring on Halo 4 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty!   Halo vs Call of Duty! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo vs Call of Duty!
Page 1 of 1