The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member of the Month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

Member of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month   Member of the Month EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:11 am

Like a Star @ heaven Member of the Month Like a Star @ heaven

Starting next month, you will be able to nominate and vote for your Member of the Month! If a clan member has gone above and beyond and you think they deserve some special recognition, you now have the chance to put them forward.
king

To nominate your Member of the Month…
- Post on the dedicated thread that will be in the events forum e.g. "MOTM September '18" or you can give your nomination in the #events section of the clan discord (tag me, @Mi)
- Nominees can only be current clan members (obviously), and only 'non-ranks' (below admin)
- Please make sure to give your nominee's current RSN.
- You must include a reason for your nomination! What has this person done recently to deserve the title of Member of the Month? This is important because it will help others decide who to vote for later on.
- You can put forward multiple people if you really want to, but don't go crazy!
- And you can't nominate yourself. Sorry.

Nominations will be open for the first 3 weeks of the month, and in the final week I will create a poll - on the forum thread & with a link provided in discord too - where people can vote for which nominee they think is most deserving. Everyone is able to vote. Voting will be closed midnight UTC on the last day of the month. The winner will be announced the next day (ideally when they're online!)

And the chosen Member of the Month gets...

- The 'Member of the Month' clan job in game - I appreciate that this isn’t super visible but it’s a nice part of announcing it in the clan Smile
- Their own special Member of the Month role on discord for the duration of the month
- 5 rank points
- Ego flex gains

Please note that the current MOTM cannot be put forward again the following month. So we won't have the same MOTM two months in a row.
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

Member of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month   Member of the Month EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Member of the Month Hall of Fame

September: Ky le
October: Slasherpike
November: GreekWrath
December:
Back to top Go down

Member of the Month
Page 1 of 1