The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Slayer Nest means to me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birch
Harpie Bug Swarm
Birch

What Slayer Nest means to me Empty
PostSubject: What Slayer Nest means to me   What Slayer Nest means to me EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:53 pm

So this will probably get a bit personal but it's something I want to share just to show some appreciation to Slayer Nest and since I'm a bit pent up with emotion why not do it now?

I'm Birch, you all know me. The cheeky brit that lives in Brum, loves a good cuppa and a laugh. I've been here for a good 7-8 years now and I love my time here, you guys are awesome and I want to make sure you all know that. Slayer Nest to me is not a community anymore. It's my family, the family that I love being a part of everyday.

The past 7-8 months have been rough for me. Very rough and I'm still recovering. Things have happened in my personal life that I still can't quite comprehend and have scarred me permanently to the point where I don't really know what to do. This is why I owe so much to you all, you take me away from everything and I really, really cannot thank you enough for it. I am not happy right now, depression is soul crushing and insidious but Slayer Nest has helped me find my way with dealing with it.

I'm not quite sure how people see me to be honest. I like to think I get on with everyone, I hope that's how people see me anyway. I mean, I don't think there is anyone I wouldn't want to take down the pub for a pint if I'm honest except maybe that Brews kid.

So yehh, just thank you immensely to everyone. You're all incredible people and I really can't thank you enough. This is probably a bit of a mess since I typed as I thought but it's not an English exam so who cares, I was never good at the words.

Thank you, truly.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

What Slayer Nest means to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Slayer Nest means to me   What Slayer Nest means to me EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:47 am

We all luv yew I love you
Back to top Go down

What Slayer Nest means to me
Page 1 of 1