The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?

Go down 
+8
Sf Brave
Phonixz
VegIsHawt
Birch
PrimalMoose
Conc Blast
Ziksy
Olmara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:58 am

Neutral
Back to top Go down
alvispreslee
Cockatrice
alvispreslee

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:43 pm

can we get an ava w36 please? im using my 100% aura doing hefin
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sf Brave
Mogre

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Sf Brave wrote:

We should sit at the minimum Citadel tier for the literal one and only avatar  (most of the time) which gets used. No one seems to agree on anything and people just keep passing the blame "so and so shouldn't have it" or "X doesn't get it out" (<- I do this), so why bother putting in the effort to maintain 3 avatars? We don't need 'em.

If this:

Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 9ef60c116a

is the attitude you want to follow. Let us just sit at the minimum level of avatar, cause clearly ...it seems we don't need 3.

I'm not sure what is so wrong with him taking one out to a different world.
Bet you anything if it was a regular admin or organizer, no one would complain.

Last night Moose had one and someone else had one on a different world (regular organisers/admins) ..no one was complaining.

Just saying what I saw. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 am

He had come to world 36 (the same world I/avatar was on) with one. I waited a moment to see if he would hop before saying that there was one here already. He then hopped worlds, which was fine. Your screenshot is not time-stamped and therefore does not show the time gap between those three lines.
Please don't take a screenshot out of context in order to make me look bad, and please do not make (wrong) assumptions about the attitude I hold towards this issue, thank you. There was nothing wrong with Sherif having an avatar.
There is no need to try to create unnecessary drama out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sf Brave
Mogre

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Olmara wrote:
He had come to world 36 (the same world I/avatar was on) with one. I waited a moment to see if he would hop before saying that there was one here already. He then hopped worlds, which was fine. Your screenshot is not time-stamped and therefore does not show the time gap between those three lines.
Please don't take a screenshot out of context in order to make me look bad, and please do not make (wrong) assumptions about the attitude I hold towards this issue, thank you. There was nothing wrong with Sherif having an avatar.
There is no need to try to create unnecessary drama out of nothing.

Mfw.

You made a big deal about Stephen having one out after him having it out for hours, made him dismiss his avatar (which he had out for hours before YOU logged in, in the morning), so you could get one out on W36 then dismiss it a half / 1 hour later.

YET, behold ...for most of the day there are NONE out. What a surprise.

The only people who really complain/have an issue with temp admins are you and Birch (that I/everyone can see on this topic).

Everyone else.. after reading their comments (in this topic) are at least willing to make some sort of compromise through a regulated method..trying to focus on a solution.

Olmara wrote:

I am here to follow the precedent set by the higher ranks, and whichever approach taken is the approach I will follow, but again, this thread is on temp ranks.

There is no precedent of what 'admin' rank really means.

Recruit, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, General all have assigned 'definitions' per se, nothing above that is really noted down or even discussed. That's great.

But all of this being said, you'll notice I kind of stopped 'asking' for someone to get out avatar, because I see there is no point asking anymore.

If you start asking and nagging the umm 59 admins (by 59, I mean there are 59 'capable' people able to summon an avatar) we have in this clan, it makes people less likely to want to get one out, so it is basically the same as not having one out. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Why are you trying to make such a big deal out of this?..
I'll respond, I guess:

Sf Brave wrote:
You made a big deal about Stephen having one out after him having it out for hours ..
I said one line, which was asking him to dismiss it because I was able to take it, does that qualify as me making a big deal of it? It was one time, evidently people didn't like it and I have acknowledged that. Relax.

Sf Brave wrote:
The only people who really complain/have an issue with temp admins are you and Birch ..
I don't have an issue with temp admins. That's all that really needs to be said here. Smile

Sf Brave wrote:
Everyone else ... are at least willing to make some sort of compromise through a regulated method..trying to focus on a solution ..
This one is just ridiculous. You do realise the point of this thread, which I made, and as stated in the first post of this thread, is quite literally to make a fair and equal system for temp admins. This is not your personal complaints thread. This thread is for constructive discussion on how temp admins should work. That involves recognition that temping should be done and that it should be done in a way which makes it accessible to everyone. I highly suggest re-reading the first post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sf Brave
Mogre

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Olmara wrote:
Why are you trying to make such a big deal out of this?..
I'll respond, I guess:

Sf Brave wrote:
You made a big deal about Stephen having one out after him having it out for hours ..
I said one line, which was asking him to dismiss it because I was able to take it, does that qualify as me making a big deal of it? It was one time, evidently people didn't like it and I have acknowledged that. Relax.

It's not the first time that you've gotten irritated someone over-stepped their ability to be/have 'temp-admin' rank for more than the beyond the period that they had avatar out.

I'm not making a personal complaint, if I was...you'd probably be one of the first to know about / see it...in its own thread. Smile[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:55 pm

I hope that if I ever give you cause to make a complaint then you will be mature enough to also PM me directly to discuss (and hopefully resolve) it.
But please stay on topic now if posting on this thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?   Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temp Admins. Guidelines? A system?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2