The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RuneScape Official Forums SN thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneScape Official Forums SN thread Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape Official Forums SN thread   RuneScape Official Forums SN thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Heya,

Our official FRIEND'S CHAT thread on RS Forums is slowly capping to 200 pages.

Is anyone interested to update it? There are tones of outdated informations or just informations that could need some addingup.

Thread is massive 4pages (iirc) long. But plenty of infos can either be scrapped out or copy-pasted anyway.

I'd just like to see an updated Ranks list, updated 99Slayer achievers list (if anyone keeps track) and updated Monster-guide section.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape Official Forums SN thread   RuneScape Official Forums SN thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:02 pm

Hopa is already well underway with revamping it. Here's what he said about it 5 days ago:
Hopalong wrote:
Not asking for comments right now [on the updated thread], but this is so you can see what the deal is and rest assured that I've got this handled. This is about 80% done at the moment. I ask that you all remain patient until I post this at 100% and then go about editing it from there.
As it stands right now Barca will be maintaining the new thread when it's up.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape Official Forums SN thread   RuneScape Official Forums SN thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Oh wow, I didn't know Smile

GoodGame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape Official Forums SN thread   RuneScape Official Forums SN thread Empty

Back to top Go down

RuneScape Official Forums SN thread
Page 1 of 1