The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villi gets scammed lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Villi gets scammed lol Empty
PostSubject: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Hiya. A day or two ago I lent a pal of 1 year about 7M worth of grimy herbs for him to clean for free herblore exp. He promptly decided that our year of being friends was worth less than that and now I am on his ignore list. Razz

So, if anyone feels like politely asking if he could give the herbs back to me I'd greatly appreciate it. And by politely asking I mean pester him. rabbit His rs name is "Hannes Pita".

If all fails however then I don't really mind spending 0,1% of my bank to get rid of such "friends".
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:36 am

I don't trust noone only some nesters lol.
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm
kirfalex

PostSubject: Re: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:45 am

You seem to get scammed all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:56 pm

he justs wants us to bully random people!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:59 am

Thanks to the help of my pal Isithanor who had a chat with Hannes, I got all the herbs back. Hannes claims he never had me on ignore list, which is just an outright lie. When I told him so he said he must've never realized he had put me on ignore. That is too unlikely to be true, surely you'd notice if a friend goes missing for a month. Or you'd notice the message he left you on skype. Or you'd notice that a number of people spoke to you on his behalf and asked you to return the herbs you borrowed.

/rant

Anyway, all's well that ends well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:50 am

Great to hear that!

Ye he went offline after last time I spoke to him/her.
I spotted him online few days ago though, asked for herbs again he said he returned already. So I let it stand Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villi gets scammed lol   Villi gets scammed lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Villi gets scammed lol
Page 1 of 1