The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments

Go down 
+3
Ziksy
Pholus
Cream
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:53 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Grats on 99 defence!
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Back after not playing for 2 months :/

Got 87 prayer today after doing statues and getting huge prayer lamp and huge prayer fallen star back to back from spins! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Welcome back d: and congrats!
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:23 am

Welcome back!

Congrats on progressss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Got my first triskelion fragment ever.
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 KeH7WAE
First champion scroll ever!
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 IA3Gus1

97 slayer!!!
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 PKhAuCv

also did some quests

new demon slayer
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 FvA4Hhq
new Doric quest (I liked the old one better)
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 Q2Ab8vq
and scary Weetsyboy quest with crazy girl
EDIT: Weetsyboy censoring LOL
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 0HP79l7
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Death of chiv or w/e is the new black knights fortress, natw demon slayer

Congrats on scroll and slayer level, 2 more to go! Smile
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:24 am

Barca wrote:

Oh right, but I actually did the new demon slayer quest on he same day ^^
Both the new black knights fortress and demon slayer quests were nice but as far as I can remember the old ones weren't that bad either and had some cool elements to them.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:32 am

islayerangel wrote:
Barca wrote:

Oh right, but I actually did the new demon slayer quest on he same day ^^
Both the new black knights fortress and demon slayer quests were nice but as far as I can remember the old ones weren't that bad either and had some cool elements to them.

Yh they were not bad. Actually, in my opinion the original demon slayer (the one were you had to explore the sewers + travel to the wizards tower, etc to get the keys for silverlight) was way better than the new one. I dont see why they had to update it. m @ Question cyclops
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:13 am

Voice acting and level based boss fights is their new cool thing that they need to get free players to buy membership I guess. Sucks that they made the quest so simplistic and lacking in exploration though, the reworks all feel so dumbed down. They should have added the new cool stuff on top of the old stuff instead of changing it so much IMO.
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:10 am

Reaper tasks:

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 DZdXWqC
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 FkkBsRv
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 WiphXOo

More quests and a not suspicious child at all which in the end made it possible for me to kill mutated bloodvelds as well as getting vyrewatch tasks:

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 4CqvB8W
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 CI7imtO
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 M73owoo

Also getting closer to overloads:

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 C19YrMW
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:49 pm

grats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:19 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:03 am

So the last few days has been pretty big with many achievements. Made my first 200 overloads with the help of some spicy stews, bought my first piece of drygore weaponry and hit 98 slayer. Also got some other lvls, got my first whip vine drop (yay for sub 100k rare drops No ) and got the second triskelion piece.

Just 1 lvl left now until I have reached my big goal of 99 slayer! Smile

I also should have enough charms and supplies for yak by now but I probably should wait until the double xp weekend to do the training. I almost have enough money for the drygore off-hand and after that it's time to get my final prayer levels and do some questing.

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 9uMNoFy
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 Tdrllhr
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 GyP5OQU
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 0NWjygU
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 XmgbExC
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 RvS5vRw
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 7qqeWVa
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 MQ4iQIN
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 K3MpedT
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:13 am

Impressive! Smile

So much going on I don't know where to start Smile

Just in time maxing all support skills (Herblore,Prayer,Summoning) so when you hit 99Slayer, it will be easy and fun path on hunt after XPs Smile
Also bossing will now be EASY! Smile

Keep up the great pace!
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:35 am

Hit 20M constitution xp and I'm 580k xp from 99 slayer. Not a lot of interesting drops or other things lately.

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 PGUloxF

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 BWMryHL

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 06ZKb0l

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 LcRLrol
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:45 am

Congratulations on first Zamorak drop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:16 am

Ziksy wrote:

Actually its only my first zamorak drop since they added those books, got a zspear a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:51 am

islayerangel wrote:
Ziksy wrote:

Actually its only my first zamorak drop since they added those books, got a zspear a long time ago.

Should be LONG ago :p

Cuz I got this book like 2 years ago :p
GZZ
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:47 am

120K slayer xp away from 99 now! Smile Planning to get it during this weekend. It feels like I should do something special for the occasion but I don't really know what or how to celebrate finishing my biggest goal in Runescape.

Also got 97 ranging.
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 IVXI9zf
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:13 pm

After i got 99 slayer we went on a 6 hour bandos trip. We only ended up with Bandos boots and a Dragon med helm d:
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 am

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 Orm6pcz

The end of this thread and this goal has been reached. 99 Slayer has been my biggest goal in Runescape ever and now I finally reached it. Many thanks to Barca for showing up when I got the 99! It's weird for me that Barca has so many lvls cause I still remember him as that crazy dude that got 99 agility before the fun skills!

My runescape acount is almost 9 years old now and Slayer Nest has been a part of my Runescape experience for the 5 last years. I'm not one that plays a lot over long periods of time but slayer xp has been adding up during the periods I actually play and slayer has been the majority of what I have been doing. I'm always in the slayer nest chat while online even if I'm not always the chattiest person and seeing how this community is still positive, helpful and strong all the way from when I first joined the Slayer nest chat up to today is great! If it hadn't been for the slayer nest chat I would most likely not have come back to Runescape so many times and the help from the chat and it's amazing people have introduced me to many parts of Runescape that I surely would have missed otherwise.

A big thanks to all the leaders of the Slayer Nest! You are doing a wonderful job and I hope the community will still be alive,friendly and amazing for another 5 years!

So what will I be doing now? I'm not sure actualy but maxing my combat lvls, doing all quests, collecting pets and killing all bosses atleast once seems like fun goals.

EDIT: Worth mentioning that I also added som extra challenge for myself by not skipping any tasks at all.

Last edited by islayerangel on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 am

Congratulations on most amazing SkillCape EVER!!!!!!!!!!

bounce jocolor bounce jocolor Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 am

Thanks Ziksy! Smile
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Changed the thread title and the first post to reflect that I'm now going for more and other goals since 99 slayer has been completed.

Continuing to work on an old goal of mine which is getting all hybrid armor pieces from minigames. This also worked out well since I could get the upgrades to superior void armor that I found out about a week ago. Will be getting my sixth piece upgraded to superior tonight and while playing for it I got my first and second pieces of hybrid boots from pest control.

Also 98 ranged.

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 HUiRITR
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 UOJ3CeB
Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 E1HvT77
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments   Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Islayerangel's Goals and Achievments
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next