The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sycoarkantos
Desert Lizard
Sycoarkantos

Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS Empty
PostSubject: Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS   Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 am

Hey guys, I've made up this handy Excel sheet that I use for my Fish Flingers games. It is really handy for being a compiler for the FC '2flingfish' (W89 official fc for flingers)

I have the base Excel file which I made a button to clear the cells once the game is over, but I can't manage to get that working on Google Docs... So you'll have to manage that yourself!

Anyway, here is the link to the Fish Flingers Sheet

Here is a picture of the table used in an (imaginary) round of Flingers.
This is the ideal format for calling out.

Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS 7fe89512c3

Also while I am at it, here are my custom made Excel sheets for Old School Runescape Servers:

I have tabs for:
Farming
Herb Prices (including profit per herb run)
Magic Training
Crafting (Dragon hide crafting mainly)

Feel free to use these and put your own values in (NOTE that I update the prices manually in each tab, so check the prices of items at the time of your calculations for a more accurate reading)

Hope these help you with your Fishing/Scaping,
Syco
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS   Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 am

Fish Flingers Sheet:- sounds good! i didn't understand anything on how it is used, if possible make it simple please.

OSRS Sheets: very nice!! i will be using this when i get some good money and some level ups.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS   Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 am

At FF, each of 6 fish has optimal bait, hook, it is found at one of 4 fishing spots and differs in distance from shore. You need to find 'perfect combination' (which hook and bait to use, where to fish and how many weigh/distance) to catch best fish and score higher.

If you play with Friends Chat, you'll get lots of tips, so you can get fishing best spots right away, that's why this sheet is used - as you can see there is quite some informations to remmeber in 2minutes :p
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS   Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:02 pm

oh i see, so that's how it is meant to be used, thanks for explanation ziksy Smile 
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS   Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:25 am

This is a nice spreadsheet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS   Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish Flingers Compiling Sheet + OSRS
Page 1 of 1