The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite exp waste?

Go down 
+6
Interrogates
Phonixz
Villiama
Barca
Chajak
Ketalar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

What is your favourite exp waste? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Time to start some conversation!! Exp waste is what makes runescape enjoyable, after all! What is your favourite way of doing it? Or are you perhaps against wasting exp and working and real life because that too is exp waste? Personally I don't like wasting exp when playing rs, it makes me feel wrong, but when I do, I just burn maple logs. That way I feel a bit less bad because althought the exp is not super high I'm still getting some Smile I don't know if I'll still do it once I'm 99 FM though..

Is this a real exp waste or am I only an amateur? Should I be taught a lesson? What is your favourite way of wasting your time while you could be 'scaping usefully? Share, debate and scream! Go!
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Sometimes I open the bank and stand there for an hour or two doing nothing
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:52 am

Play random minigames or stand around at the ge doing nothing. Trouble brewing is the best way to xp waste!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:56 am

I have a few ways of exp wasting. One is I bring out dominion marker, clan vexillum, marker plant, masterwork music box and my tzrek-jad pet and put them all up in one location just to clutter everything up. Razz

Another is trolling people with santa hats. I grab 28 of them and then trade people saying that I want to give them to them for free. I also click accept - but only if I see that their inventory has less than 28 free spaces, thus making the trade window auto-decline when they try to accept. Then I say aww you didn't want them Sad then move on to the next person.  cat 
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 am

Playing other games...or if you want a Runescape one minigames!
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Villi that is so cruel!!!
Back to top Go down
Interrogates
Capsarius
Interrogates

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:26 pm

I'll just open bank and stare at it for a while talking to people. Normally Remi Wink
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:54 am

Screwing around in minigames with friends is quite fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Ketalar wrote:
Villi that is so cruel!!!

ikr!?!? Maybe Villi's hat is the evil one and Veno has the good hat (get it?)

in terms of rs stuff I would say:

Ba (or some other minigame, mainly pengs now but I used to do quite a bit sc)
thinking about what I (don't) feel like doing atm
waiting around for dg party to be ready
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 pm

I don't XPs waste much, but when I do I'll most likely open bank and try to find hidden mills to sell... 100% of time I don't find any Sad

I also like to help people out when XPs wasting, travleing to most remote (Quest) areas to aid others in need. Or just stand at GE and burn those PartyHats Wink
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 am

Clue scrolls are my favourite exp waste, you know you will get nothing but actully secretly hope for thousands of mills from it. 10-15 minutes later you'll be around 10-15k richer but your exp didn't go up!
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:48 pm

mmoseppe wrote:
secretly hope for thousands of mills from it.

Very high expectations there Seppe Surprised
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:42 pm

yush if you see something make sure you see it big! =D
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Yeah those clue scrolls ARE the biggest exp waste people do after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite exp waste?   What is your favourite exp waste? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite exp waste?
Page 1 of 1