The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day

Go down 
+6
Interrogates
Barca
Ninja Sykes
Ketalar
Ziksy
Phonixz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Interrogates
Capsarius
Interrogates

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Goin for yak soon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Kyle, this will answer your question. I trained summoning with the enlightement aura today. I got quite a few levels!
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S8410Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S8510Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S8610Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S8710Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S8810Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S8911Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S9010Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S9110Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S9210Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S9310Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 S9411

I actually guessed I'd get to 94 summoning so my guess was right. For those curious, I used about 1780 blues and 4200 crims(roughly), and got 5,302,141 summoning exp in exactly 2 hours Very Happy I was making granite lobsters and moss titans.  I still need to max my combat(even hp.. -_-) and that I'll do by doing slayer and at glacors, so once I max I should have enough charms for 99 hopefully... But I'll probably get 96 as soon as I have the charms for it!

THAT WAS FUN!!! BUT FOR NOW.. OFF TO BED.
Back to top Go down
Interrogates
Capsarius
Interrogates

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Woah easy buddy Very Happy awesome!@#@%#% When you get 96 (or run out of charms) we'll duo something fun
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 am

Wow lol O_o
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 am

yeah, enlightenment is pretty awesome Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 pm

it is! And I ran out of charms already
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm

This week's enlightement brought me a bit less exp than last week, I did herblore from 87-90 and got 1,347,228 herblore exp in 2 hours. I made Extreme strenght, super strenght and super defences.  I won't show you the three screenshots because only 1 will prove how sexy I looked while doing it.

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe21

Also I haven't showed of my slayer cape on this thread since the post where I got 99 slayer so I was in need of showing it off again. After all, that's what a goal thread is for right? GLORY OH MY GOD SO MUCH GLORY  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:56 am

rounded it up for effigies and extreme mages Smile

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe22

I'm starting to think I should get a chaotic staff before I keep on slaying.. My sol is getting a bit out of fashion now..
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:44 am

Gratsss!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:58 pm

yh, cs ownz. and grats on herb lvls
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 am

Oh wow, I really haven't been able to get on the snof much recently.  I spent much of my time online doing dailies and such TBH and didn't have time for the snof. Sorry snof. But I'm back with an update. Very Happy

to start off, I got 96 prayer, again with free exp of course, which is awesome. So I'm now at 92-96 prayer, totally free.
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe24
Next is the easy 98 mage I got during the slayer competition(which isnt over yet)
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe25
And that OMG PRO skill the official afkmultitaskbbqfreeexp skill! is getting close to 99 as well
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe26

Last but not least, I finally hit 150 million total exp! Very Happy
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe27

Now unless something surprises me irl and makes me do something else, I'll probably get 99 magic today, as well as 100 slayer(yes I keep counting the levels)! This will be the start of many 99's in not so long, as I'm close to 99 attack, hp, firemaking, summoning and herblore..
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 am

Grats and welcome back to the snof d:
Back to top Go down
Interrogates
Capsarius
Interrogates

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Grats Remi!@#!@% Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Ketalar wrote:
And that OMG PRO skill the official afkmultitaskbbqfreeexp skill! is getting close to 99 as well
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe26

pro skill is pro

grats!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:38 am

(warning this post is long, i havent posted in almost a month :O )

Oh yes very pro.  Pro afk and pro goal-thread-updating-while-gaining-exp. Unfortunately now my skill for this will be fishing. Because FM is maxed.

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe29Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe30

Also bank was spent on druid skills(going for 99 with overloads)

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe31

And last and least, I rounded up some skills. The notable thing here is that I (finally) have all skills to 70 or more Very Happy
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe33Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Croppe34

perhaps I'll work on 99 mage someday, who knows
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Oh my god a double post! 15 million slayer exp deserves a double post, doesn't it?

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Crop_110

Just a few minutes later I got this. Know what, I liked this dark beasts task Very Happy
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Crop_911
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:13 pm

update this more!! d:

and yes, firemaking is a pro skill
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Another pro arsonist!  Razz 

Grats on all them lvls#@$!%!#@#~!#$~#@%$!~#@$#@$
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Okay okay I'll update this more.  (Hey my thread still exists!)

But this post won't be full of 85 images because I don't feel like updating them all. Here is the achievement though, a whole day of double exp.  I like the results.

(somewhat an EDIT(I was done writing this post before adding this)) I FORGOT TO POST SO MANY ACHIEVEMENTS ON HERE. (there you go) :

101 SLAYER!! WOOP WOOP TIME TO GET 102!
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Slayer10
99 MAGIC!! FIRST COMBAT 99!(sucks)
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Magic_10
2300 total!!! (didnt even notice at first, I kinda forgot about it.. it seemed far. Now let's not talk about 2400.)
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Total_10

ok this is old achievements now this is from today :

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Runetr11

For those that can't see it :

Herblore : 97-100
Summoning : 94-98
Crafting : 81-83
Hunter : 93-94
Construction : 80-81...

Making those ovls and seeing the exp reeling in was really fun!! I think this does deserve some kind of screenshot because the gold and green cape is so pretty(especially with my sexy suit that fits with it)

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Herblo10

8m exp in a day? Wow you must have no lifed for that! Nope. I had time to go shopping with a friend all afternoon. Time is awesome when you know how to treat it correctly Laughing

(edit : hey after all I did put lots of images on my post Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sycoarkantos
Desert Lizard
Sycoarkantos

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:34 am

Awesome update, you did some good xps on the bxp weekend by the looks of it!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:56 pm

grats! Smile

You're right about how the xp came rolling in, it's funny how much time I [think I] didn't spend on rs during dxpw, and yet those gainz... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:46 am

Congrats Smile

And yes, XPs gains gets higher and higher, especially after max xps gains are insane.
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:44 am

I can see that!! Thank you everyone!

And yeah I especially noticed how the exp seems to come by faster and faster with slayer.. I'm getting slayer "levels" at almost the same pace as before I was 99. Already halfway to (exp-wise) 102 slayer now. Getting over a mill exp in a day seems mindless now Razz
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi all, it's been 2 years and blah blah blah I should have kept this updated because it doesn't make sense anymore. So since I posted here because I took a few breaks and just came back I got:

99 attack
99 ranged
99 magic
99(100) prayer(all free exp btw I don't even know how that is possible)
like 102 hp
99 fletching
99 hunter
99(100) thieving
99 herby
99 summoning
138 combat
105 slayer
300m total

woodcutting pet
hunter pet

So it wouldn't make sense to just post pictures of all that, I'm just gonna keep the same thread but changing the goal to "a few 99's" to "actually getting maxed" which I never thought would be feasible when I first made the post.  Also because pets are such an overestimated thing I think they'll be goals too

also I have a long term goal of 120 hunter because I like the skill. Once I have all the arc skills high enough I'll train them all to 99 within the arc and do every ornate tort patch I see to get a head start on that goal.

see ya pals

there ya go updated the main post. gonna make it prettier soon
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 am

Gratz, Remi! I too, have returned to the snofs Surprised. You're better than me now, we're gunna have to change that >Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next