The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayer Nest Home World?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamyn099
Brine Rat
Benjamyn099

Slayer Nest Home World? Empty
PostSubject: Slayer Nest Home World?   Slayer Nest Home World? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 am

Hey guys, I was thinking, looking in the cc it looks sooo spread out in different worlds. Sooo I thought of a great way to bring the slayer nest more together Very Happy

HOME WORLD Very Happy

Pro's of having a homeworld:
-You will see fellow nesters slaying in a friendly environment and chances are you will have the same task of a fellow nester, so your task is less boring, have a race to see who can get a certain drop or to finish their task first Very Happy this will modivate you =p
-Slayer Nest will take over the world! One world at a time Very Happy
-You'll get to know your fellow members better because you'll run into the more in game.
-Having more people in one world will increase the respawn of monsters Very Happy

Personally I only have like 10 people from the slayer nest added on my friends list, yet we have over 150+ members, seeing a purple dot on the mini map will make you think, hmm who is that Very Happy So yeah you'll engage in conversation more likely Very Happy

Con's of having a homeworld:
-May Get crowded at tasks =/

Solution to the con:
-Have One or Two Backup temperarly Home Worlds Very Happy

Hopefully this catches some eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Slayer Nest Home World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Home World?   Slayer Nest Home World? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 am

There is also the issue of lag. Not everyone is in the same location so different worlds will lag for different people. Then there is the fact that people become attached to their own homeworlds. And the other one where they're to lazy to switch.
Back to top Go down

Slayer Nest Home World?
Page 1 of 1