The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweat, Blood and Cheers!

Go down 
+3
PrimalMoose
Villiama
Toxilicus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxilicus
Crawling Hand
Toxilicus

Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  Empty
PostSubject: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:40 pm

As some have noticed, Slayer Nest currently is ranked 8th in Runescape, however after doing a bit of math, I roughly have found out we are bout 947m away from passing up rank 7 clan.

I and a few others thought it would be a great idea to in which have a Contest! Prizes of money/bonds/others.
Prizes:
1st: 2 Bonds
2nd: 1 Bond + 1m GP
3rd: 1 Bond
Constellation drawing of 1 Bond for 1 random person who entered the Competition at the end of the month

This will be a 1 month competition, unless it goes super well in which time will be extended. Each competition will go from Sunday to Sunday 5pm to 5pm CST, winners will be announced each Monday.  Competition starting time TBA

Rules:

*Anyone can enter

*Minimum of 20 people to compete

*During contest earning of 8m+ XP a week

*Top 3 Highest XP earners will enter the finals.

*XP of at least 1k must be earned in each skill

*All participants, must log and re-log @ 5pm Central time for XP counter to add on your newly earned XP. (Anyone entering their XP after this time will not be counted)

!!!-----More Rules to come----!!!

For those low levels who are worried they might not have a fair chance do not worry a low tier competition is to come so you have a shot at winning goodies also!!

!!!----More Info to come----!!!

Currently entered; Villiama,

Last edited by Toxilicus on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:55 pm

-Reserved-
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm

I'll join. I guess this means I'll save my charms until it starts. Smile
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 pm

From the looks of things it might be a tad difficult to reach the minimum of 20 contestants you had in mind. May I suggesting lowering it to say, 10? Perhaps requesting the thread to be moved to the events section could help as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
PrimalMoose
Spiritual Warrior
PrimalMoose

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 am

Sure, I'll take part. Not sure how much I'll contribute though - only training div at the moment really :/
Back to top Go down
mis nomer
Desert Lizard
mis nomer

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:08 pm

i'm a noob, but i wanna join. flower
Back to top Go down
GOON
Gelatinnous Abomination

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Sounds like the perfect way to get back into the game after a long break, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sycoarkantos
Desert Lizard
Sycoarkantos

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:07 am

I would love to join but I don't have enough time to play consistently enough to even consider getting that much xp in a week Embarassed 

Cool idea though Tox, we've been doing pretty well in terms of gaining overall xps =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:05 am

ok We need 8 more people to join to begin (make sure to tell all your SN friends!)
Back to top Go down
Spec Bros
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Sounds good. i'll join in for a bit of incentive to train some of the annoying skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweat, Blood and Cheers!    Sweat, Blood and Cheers!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweat, Blood and Cheers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: General-
Jump to: