The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:52 am

Heya.

Last week I haven't had much time to come online, so I'm not too keen to adjust all options on newest RuneScape (3) Client we had to download. I experiance a lot of, what I think are, glitches and in-game bugs.
I want to do it easy way, and maybe any of you can give me some useful tips and tricks how to solve some of these bugs that bugs me while I spend my time online.

1. Hoover-mouse option (items name, options) won't display in top-left corner.
- Whenever I hoover over an item or other "doable stuff" (agility obstacles, monsters, items in bank/on floor, etc.) the option won't be displayed on top-left corner. I have to right-click any of these to see all options available. Is there anyhow I can fix this? It gets really annoying that I can't use my hoover option.

2. My Friend's List gets bugged everytime I log in.
- The problem is, that the line between player names and Worlds they are playing in, will be moved completely to the left, so I can only see 1 or 2 first letters of players name and world they're in and half of the space to the right would be blank:
Z...| [RS] 36

3. Friend's Chat won't display in all chat.
- Every time I do something when I need to use Game Messages, I have to manually switch between 'All Chat' and 'Friend's Chat' to be able see all informations I'm after (Game messages and ofcourse Friend's Chat conversations). This also applies for Clan Chat. And I still have to figure out if Private Chat can be displayed as before, outside of ordinary Chat box.

4. If I attack multiple targets (e.g. Chain ability (Magic)), only one monster will have displayed it's Health status above them, all others will not - so I don't know how much health they have left and what's their status (e.g. different lasting abilites, etc.)

That's what bothers me now, I'm sure I'll come across to loads more.
If anyone have any solutions I'd be very glad; this topic can also be used if anyone else have any questions/problems. Smile

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help to make my online time more enjoyable Smile

Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:42 am

I have noticed some of these things too, though I play through a web browser (although I haven't been on in a while so this might not be up to date).

1. Pretty much exact same thing happening, this might just be an 'improvement' that comes with rs3.

2. I have this happen, although with my Friend's chat list.

3. Not sure about this one, but I am pretty sure you would have to make a separate chat box if you wanted private chat to be separate from public/friends/clan.

4. I haven't noticed this yet, although I don't think I've used any multi-target abilities.

Sorry for not really being helpful. Some of these bugs will likely be fixed eventually, while others might never be changed sadly. I would think there would be lots of places on rsof under the recent updates section where you could look for more information about these problems and/or how to fix them (if possible).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 am

Ziksy wrote:
Heya.

1. Hoover-mouse option (items name, options) won't display in top-left corner.
 - Whenever I hoover over an item or other "doable stuff" (agility obstacles, monsters, items in bank/on floor, etc.) the option won't be displayed on top-left corner. I have to right-click any of these to see all options available. Is there anyhow I can fix this? It gets really annoying that I can't use my hoover option.

2. My Friend's List gets bugged everytime I log in.
 - The problem is, that the line between player names and Worlds they are playing in, will be moved completely to the left, so I can only see 1 or 2 first letters of players name and world they're in and half of the space to the right would be blank:
Z...| [RS] 36

3. Friend's Chat won't display in all chat.
- Every time I do something when I need to use Game Messages, I have to manually switch between 'All Chat' and 'Friend's Chat' to be able see all informations I'm after (Game messages and ofcourse Friend's Chat conversations). This also applies for Clan Chat. And I still have to figure out if Private Chat can be displayed as before, outside of ordinary Chat box.

4. If I attack multiple targets (e.g. Chain ability (Magic)), only one monster will have displayed it's Health status above them, all others will not - so I don't know how much health they have left and what's their status (e.g. different lasting abilites, etc.)

1) As Pholus said, this seems to be standard now.

2) This is a known issue. The Clan Chat list did that on launch, but it was fixed within a few days. I'm not sure why they haven't got around to the others yet.

3) You can't have the privates floating above the chatbox as you could previously -- yet. A JMod said on the forums they were looking into having that as an option. For now, the only option is to pull your Private Chat tab out of the chatbox, and resize it to be above your chatbox.

4) Go into the Interface settings by hitting the Esc key. There will be a section of check boxes in the section called Interface options. If you check "Always show target information" all of the monsters' health bars should be displayed.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Cheers Very Happy

Helped Smile Atleast I know where 'our' abilites stands Razz

Hopefully they'll get around into adding more personalized options for every of the interfaces.
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 pm

I have a problem with spam clicking while pking and my tabs keep randomly flying to different parts of my screen and I have to drag them back and my opponent get's a handicap......
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:43 am

Lock them - in that "general tab" (where you can drag all tabs from), you can lock them. So you can't move the tabs around, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs   RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

RuneScape 3 (Client) Glitches & Bugs
Page 1 of 1