The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th generation of Pokemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

6th generation of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: 6th generation of Pokemon   6th generation of Pokemon EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Recently, the trailer for the new Pokemon games "X" and "Y" have been released.
I wont post any links because I don't trust when others do. So why should you, right?
If you have seen the trailers, feel free to state your opinions. If not, you can look it up if you're interested
- it's not hard to find :p.
Personally I don't like the 3D aspects of the game; I feel like it will cause headaches aplenty..
The cover ubers look awesome.
Can't say much else right now, except for maybe the starters which have less than stellar names.

And to those who have ill feelings for Pokemon, I guess you can say why. Even though I know the
reasons will be 'They're running out of ideas and they've milked it dry! They all have stupid names!'
etc. Which to some extent I agree with. But look at the first generation again and see that they were
never really too original in the first place :p.

All in all, I'm sure the metagame will still be enjoyable.

I've always been a Gen 2 person, myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

6th generation of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th generation of Pokemon   6th generation of Pokemon EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Replaying PokemonBlue atm, and ofc I caught myself a mew, can't complete the game without it Very Happy

Would replay gold but I lost it somewhere
Back to top Go down

6th generation of Pokemon
Page 1 of 1