The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

valor's Quest emporium =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valor sign
Pyrefiend
Valor sign

valor's Quest emporium =] Empty
PostSubject: valor's Quest emporium =]   valor's Quest emporium =] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 am

alrighty guys ive decided to open a thread for all you quest related questions seeing as i seem to remember all the useless facts about quests (sad i know). i have quest cape and i plan to do any new quests as soon as they come out.
so if you have anything quest related to quiz me about ide be happy to help and ill get back to you soon as possible even if im not on im sure somebody will jump in and save you

hope i can help =]

Last edited by Valor sign on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got quest cape)
Back to top Go down
Maroon slays
Gargoyle
Maroon slays

PostSubject: Re: valor's Quest emporium =]   valor's Quest emporium =] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Ill keep you in mind when i'm ready to nut up and try monkey madness Embarassed

Gl with the remaining quests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenpokid
Cave Crawler
Kenpokid

PostSubject: Re: valor's Quest emporium =]   valor's Quest emporium =] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Is it worth getting 48 hunter for As A Last Resort... and 61 for Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf?
Back to top Go down
Valor sign
Pyrefiend
Valor sign

PostSubject: Re: valor's Quest emporium =]   valor's Quest emporium =] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 am

i would reconmend getting 61 for forgivness as it give access to some great drops and the battlefeild is pretty awsom combat exp but it doesnt realy make a huge difference to any other skills
i would say 48 is definatly worth it for as a first resort, the quest is a bit of a pain but doesnt take to long and the access the the pools in oo'oglog gives a major boost for when you go to gw/higher lv slayer tasks and they can realy give you an edge

all in all get 48 but if you can mannage it 61 (dragon pick drop) is worth the extra effort

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: valor's Quest emporium =]   valor's Quest emporium =] Empty

Back to top Go down

valor's Quest emporium =]
Page 1 of 1