The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!

Go down 
+9
Ketalar
Wanahunuluge
Barca
Talmo
CookieSlay3r
Agile Darth
Villiama
Phonixz
Chajak
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 am

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! 2012-110
Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! 2012-111

There is the wall and the monster spawner my server and I built!!
Texture Pack is [32x][1.4.x]Derivation [V5]

Last edited by Chajak on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 am

Awesome builds! I might have to take a few pictures of my stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Take note, even though I am in creative, everything except the monster spawner was built in SURVIVAL, my server owner doesn't let us go into creative unless you are dealing with lava or are taking screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Here's two old things from my backup laptop which I rarely use. I played on it some time ago until I finally realized that that laptop was far too laggy to play on. I play on my normal laptop now, with an up-to-date version of the game.

The first one is some sort of cathedral and the second construction is a castle. EDIT: all made on survival of course.

Cathedral
Spoiler:

Inside the cathedral.
Spoiler:

Castle
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:40 pm

My attempt at a Sauron tower. It's on a friend's server and he has it locked on hard mode survival.

Spoiler:

I haven't figured out what to put inside it. There are 9 floors. On the ground floor I placed a fountain.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Nice builds! I've always wanted to build a castle but I end up with walls and nothing inside. I have a habit of starting builds to big for myself hehe.

Thought I would show a couple things I've done. The pictures are not good but this is an adventure map I've been working on and off for around a year now.

The inside is filled with lots of puzzle rooms and challenges inside where you have to navigate to the top. I would have done pictures of the inside but it takes 2 people to get through it lol.
Spoiler:

This is another stage of the adventure.
Spoiler:

I may upload some more pictures of other builds if I can think of anything interesting. A lot of my builds are on my friends server though and it's not up very often Sad
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Creative mode?! Cheatz0rz! affraid

Nah just kidding Razz
not really
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

My first functional mob grinder. Smile
I've tried once or thrice earlier but it didn't exactly work. Partly thanks to creeper intervention.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Agile Darth
Desert Strykewyrm
Agile Darth

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Just finished working on my mansion, took about 3 days

Made of premium Norwegian dirt, the house is both structurally sound and breathtakingly beautiful
Spoiler:
Complete with a fully functioning front door, this house is sure to be party central 24/7
Spoiler:
Out back we can see a space-age window with technology not seen since the 1800's. Even scientists don't know what it is!
Spoiler:
A built in skylight and green roof cap off this stunning abode fit for eighteen kings and 3 gods
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Agile Darth wrote:
Just finished working on my mansion, took about 3 days

3 days?! That would have taken me months! Awesome build!
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:52 pm

nice builds darth and i love your pyramid phon Very Happy, and the cathedral is very snazzy villi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talmo
Wall Beast
Talmo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 am

Working on a hilltop fort/castle thing. Started a survival mode, found a decent sized hill/clifftop and spent a while cutting the top off, smoothing it out, etc.
This is just the outside of the building done so far, and still have 1 more tower to build.
I used Technic Pack for this, and yes, it's on creative atm... Rolling Eyes
Spoiler:
This is only a quick build, experimenting with the technic pack blocks at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Not bad at all. Do you plan to finish it or was it just a test? Also, what is this Technic Pack of which you speak? scratch I trust it isn't a cheatz0rzing mod. Suspect

Here's the build I'm currently working on. It's going to be my cathedral v2, bigger and bet-... well, just bigger really. It's a work in progress. I haven't even finished the walls or the floor yet.

All made on survival on hard mode as usual.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Peaceful ftw. I get scared and panic when i see monsters lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Talmo
Wall Beast
Talmo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Just a test, technic is a pack (or selection if you like) of some of the best mods around, designed to add more to the game, and make it harder in some aspects too.
Like for example, i was playing around with sectioned blocks (1/8ths of a normal block size) to create more curved buildings, and arches, etc. BUt you still cannot beat the thrill of finding an underground chasm/fortress on survival, so i have a survival world and a creativity world (my castle).

Any suggestions for a project would be nice! got 2/3 weeks to burn off before i start my new job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey Barca check out these pictures I found which are in no way related to you or your last comment. (Honest.)

EDIT: Bleh, I was hoping to get this post in before someone else had posted. Now it was bumped to the next page. Sad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am

Now i wont be able to sleep tonigt =(
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:55 pm

We all know what this is!!!! (or at least should)

EDIT: It came to my attention that the old picture was kinda blurry, so I dug around and found one that WASN'T taken by my phone =/ (happy now jin?)

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! 2011-110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: @ Chaj   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Lol yes, now it looks less like an owl that got hit by a toaster Very Happy

well done- but still you should have done this in tekkit coulda used light panels to give it depth!

ugh MINECRAFTING Nub! -.-
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Ooo_Jin_ooO wrote:
Lol yes, now it looks less like an owl that got hit by a toaster Very Happy

well done- but still you should have done this in tekkit coulda used light panels to give it depth!

ugh MINECRAFTING Nub! -.-

Did this last year at school when I was still a minecraft nub, I could re-do it...but meh
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:42 pm

L2survival, hard mode, no mods Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:16 pm

after our server devolved from survival to creative we trashed it, gonna start up a new server sometime next week though, this one we will try to enforce survival only *lets hope this one actually works out this time*
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:12 pm

I finished up most of the inside of my new cathedral. Next on the list is windows, then lighting and then the roof/churchtower.

Spoiler:

Chicken farm.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Holy chickens, and you mine up that redstone right meow!!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:54 am

Windows and lighting are nearing completion. I've begun working on the roof. You may recognize the deity symbol I decided to dedicate it to.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next