The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey folks, quick question..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snout
Cave Crawler

Hey folks, quick question.. Empty
PostSubject: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 am

Whether anyone remembers or not, but I posted a bunch of screenshots a while back of me winning like 10b staking, all these screenshots were on my old computer and I have a new one now so I've lost all these screenshots.
I'm 100% certain I posted them, and i'm pretty sure it was in the General Section titled 'Some Stakes' but I can't for the life of me find this thread anywhere, and even on my profile it's not showing any posts/titles similar.
Is there anyway to get my thread or atleast able to get the screenshots back? :X

Thanks

EDIT: Says I have 5 posts, but according to my profile it can only find this one, and another thread I created with 2 pk screenies in it, any thoughts? :\
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:32 am

some threads got deleted. I'm not sure if this is because of inactivity or someone went and deleted them.

example: my progress thread in Goals and Achievements is nowhere to be found. At all. and I didn't delete it.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:42 am

MikeyzDragon wrote:
some threads got deleted. I'm not sure if this is because of inactivity or someone went and deleted them.
example: my progress thread in Goals and Achievements is nowhere to be found. At all. and I didn't delete it.

Yeah i think there might be some auto-delete old thread system ot something. Prob only in some parts of the forums, cuz there are tons of old topics in the general section. And was actually reading your goal thread a few weeks back when afking artistans workshop :p
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 pm

It's still on the forums, not entirely deleted or your post count should be 2. Anyways I'll get to this when I get on my laptop at home. I has an idea...
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:57 pm

I can't find the old thread. I guess when it auto prunes it keeps your post count (it makes sense I guess). Sorry Sad Do you remember the name of the pictures by chance? If you do there's a good chance we can find it through servimg (assuming you used the "Host Image" button on these forums).
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Nevermind, that wont work. Gah sorry Sad I don't think we can recover them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey folks, quick question..   Hey folks, quick question.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey folks, quick question..
Page 1 of 1