The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hop Re-reintroduced

Go down 
+3
Barca
CookieSlay3r
Hopalong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Hop Re-reintroduced Empty
PostSubject: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:35 pm

I know I've posted 2 of these kinds of threads but meh. Sue me I'm making another.

Hi guys Smile For those of you who don't know who I am, I am Hopalong, though most people call me Hop or Hopa or even Josh. Anyways, I've been in the nest for way too long (3 and a half years or so) while the nest was still based in Touch This' Clan Chat (Friends Chat was called that back in the day Wink ). Anyways, I'm 18, 6 feet tall, love dogs, favorite food is chicken and most of all proud to be a General in this lovely Friends Chat we have.
As far as RuneScape goes my account is currently uh..... 7 and a half years old. Wow. I've really only been playing RuneScape legitimately for the past 4 or so years. In the earlier part of my first 4 years I used to frequent a few Merching Chats, but in the last part of 2009 I was invited by one Kazel999 to join Touch This' chat, and ever since then I have been a nester Smile
So a little history of me in the nest. When we switched from Touch This' chat to the one we're in now, I first received Lieutenant in the nest. About 6 months later I got up to Captain, and I kind of took over events 2 and a half years ago. Fast forward to February 15 2011, I was ranked up to General, along with 4 others (being Muffie, Maroon, Ksaturn, and Paper Chair).
Anyways, that's me, again lol. I'll see the rest of you in the chat Wink
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

hai hopa nice to meet you Razz
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums Cool
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 am

welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
Shmako
Mutated Zygomite
Shmako

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 am

Hmm.. Your name sounds familar somehow.

In any case, welcome to the Nest! Try not to be as nooby as that Hop guy that frequents the chat, and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
b l a ke
Mogre
b l a ke

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:05 pm

welcome!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Welcome to the forums fello past touch's clan member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hop Re-reintroduced   Hop Re-reintroduced Empty

Back to top Go down

Hop Re-reintroduced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Members-
Jump to: