The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School is more annoying!

Go down 
3 posters

What's most annoying?
School
School is more annoying! I_vote_lcap67%School is more annoying! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Job
School is more annoying! I_vote_lcap33%School is more annoying! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Grind Erb
Rockslug
Grind Erb

School is more annoying! Empty
PostSubject: School is more annoying!   School is more annoying! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:26 am

Hello I was starting a discuss about school and jobs, I thought school was much more annoying then jobs and then there was some people that started argumenting about what's most annoying school or jobs? I thought they who would like to continue the discuss can do it here, In my opinion school is much more annoying then job, Well we had 2 weeks practicing at jobs, I was working for a food store. I thought it was much more fun and more to do then school. Well thats my opinion please tell me what u think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: School is more annoying!   School is more annoying! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Voted for school. Then again my answer is heavily biased since I've never had an actual job as of yet. I'd like to imagine working will be less annoying but that's probably wishful thinking. Razz Either way; I'm sure they both have their ups and downs (mostly downs).
Back to top Go down
Grind Erb
Rockslug
Grind Erb

PostSubject: Re: School is more annoying!   School is more annoying! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:50 am

Villiama wrote:
Voted for school. Then again my answer is heavily biased since I've never had an actual job as of yet. I'd like to imagine working will be less annoying but that's probably wishful thinking. Razz Either way; I'm sure they both have their ups and downs (mostly downs).

+1 villiama!
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: School is more annoying!   School is more annoying! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:21 am

Sorry. Can't vote, because I love school and I have never had a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is more annoying!   School is more annoying! Empty

Back to top Go down

School is more annoying!
Page 1 of 1