The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[FUN] Urban Dictionary your name

Go down 
+16
Wanahunuluge
Merondon
Grind Erb
pepsi
Hopalong
Pholus
Flissy
Slasher mon
PrimeZone
Barca
Romes
Ford Fiesta
MikeyzDragon
weets
Phonixz
Mufc42
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

[FUN] Urban Dictionary your name Empty
PostSubject: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

and copy the results here!

Heres Mine

Michael 17704 up, 4334 down
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 am

The first one

Someone really amazing with a beautiful personality.
She'll make you feel alive just by being with her and if you're lucky enough to encounter a Linda, tell her how you feel and don't miss out on the opportunity to be with a Linda! She'll soon be everything you wanted.

And the second one

Linda is Spanish for a cute/beautiful girl. She can be a spicy (Naughty word) yet be a sugary sweetie as well. When you meet a Linda you should hold on tight because she's all the flavor you will need in your life. She will treat you like a king but then throw salt on the wounds she's inflicted on you if you wrong her. If you're lucky enough to get her love, you should count your blessings.
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:15 am

hahaha

Loyal, Generous, Handsome individual (s), who is/are without a doubt the very best person to love. Jonathan(s) is/are Intelligent, Subtle, Strong, Rock-like Men. They are the best Friends and very best Lovers.
No matter what happens to me, good or bad, I can be happy because I have a Jonathan.

OH yes, OH Jonathan, OH YES! (again and again and again and etc., etc., etc.)
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 am

Mufc42 wrote:
and copy the results here!

Heres Mine

Michael 17704 up, 4334 down
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect

this
Back to top Go down
Ford Fiesta
Cave Slime
Ford Fiesta

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am

GAB 19 up, 5 down
Ghetto Ass Bitch.
Serena Williams is such a GAB. (especially at the 2011 US Open finals)

also

Gabriel 1913 up, 605 down

Probably the best looking person ever. He is smart and daring. He also gets all of the ladies. Gabriel was the first billionnaire president of the world. He also spells Maroon however he wants so don't correct him.He is tight with chuck norris, and hes gods other son. In essence he is t3h hax0rs.
Damn dude, you're such a Gabriel for hooking up with Jessica Alba

Thanks you're quite a Gabriel yourself!

the second one is totally me
Back to top Go down
Romes
Killerwatt
Romes

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 pm

What the....

Jay 777 up, 401 down
usually a big strong man most likely an MMA fighter or football player. He is that friend that would stand up and fight for his best friends or girlfriends. Most likely your favorite friend to hang out with. your favorite friend to party with.
Enormous penis and stamina of a race horse.

1704 up, 908 down
Someone who is a beast at everything he/she does. Such as running barefoot on a muddy cross country course-or being beyond hot.

1350 up, 642 down
A joint, a rolled marijuana cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Erik 1130 up, 627 down

An extremely sexy and perfect man. Has gorgeous eyes, an incredible personality. Shy at first, funny as hell once you get to know him. Very caring and wonderously intelligent. Easy to get along with, SEXY body. The best in bed. Turns you on without even trying, has an underlying sex appeal that he's unaware of. Very handsome and mysterious. Loves to cuddle, very loving and knows how to make you feel like the most important person in the whole world with just one look.

Very rare species of male. One of a kind. Erik's make perfect boyfriends, could easily be the one you spend the rest of your life with. Living proof of perfection.

248 up, 121 down

a freaky, weird, teenage boy with an oddly-shaped head and does drugs who's secretly gay and is so desperate for a girlfriend he stalks anyone he talks to and sends creepy messages to every girl on facebook and he blows kisses to their buses. Generally good at Guitar Hero

Back to top Go down
PrimeZone
Banshee
PrimeZone

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Robert 5946 up, 2558 down
The most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. He’s sweet, caring, and truly amazing. He isn’t concerned with himself at all, but instead he’s concerned with other people. He always knows the perfect thing to say and the right time to say it. He takes your breath away and leaves you speechless. And he has a way of making your heart melt like no one else ever will. Robert is so wonderful, it’s almost impossible to find the words to match.
That guy is so amazing... He must be a ROBERT.

I wont do my first name since its a little.....explicit Shocked
Back to top Go down
Slasher mon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 pm

David
A king of men... A David is god! He will destroy giants and crush opponents. He is a true man. To anger him is to incur a wrath not seen since the age of Spartan warriors! Unusually charming and plays off of his good looks and devilish smile. A man who is both strong and gentle, he has compassion, is dependable, honest and caring, handsome and seductive; an attentive and selfless lover. A David is a man that does and gets what he wants while staying true to his morals. A David should be praised, and worshiped. He is dedicated and determined. Chooses his lucky lovers all too wisely but can love a woman too much especially when their names begin with T. Is known to have at least an 11lb Hopalong!
King David…..enough said!!

hi
Back to top Go down
Flissy
Harpie Bug Swarm
Flissy

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Let's not get into mine, shall we Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Adrian

1) A hot ass guy that is strong and smart. Trys everything to keep a relationship from failing and is good when it comes to listening and talking (not to girls). Also know best for his abilities and experience in bed. A great friend and the best boyfriend to be with. On the other hand not the best person to mess with because he can fight. Adrian for some reason cannot hold a grudge for little things, but can and will not let it go if it horible. Even if he says he got over it (he really didn't). Another thing is once he likes someone he wont move on til he gets that person or he finally accepts that he is never going to get her. BUT just give him a chance... he may just be the best thing thats ever happen to you.

2) A kick-ass guy who knows just what I want and how and makes me feel good all the time because he is sweet and empathetic and very very passionate and expressive. And masculine. And HOT. And SEXY. And I wish he was all mine. And I love him with every bit of me. A man who touches the core of you and knows your very soul.

'I love how you make me feel, especially when we are alone.'

A man so full of life and love, he amazes me, always.

'Adrian... takes my breath away.' (Just like the song)

3) God of sexonia, has the physical features of hercules + ron jeremys penis times a million suns, best harmonicists/drummer in the known universe and quite possibly ur pants, can make any girl orgas-maplode into sunshine (no fat chicks)

NOONE will ever be considered close to being adrian

And since I apparently know your soul, I know that you'll be wanting more:
Karl (my middle name)

1) He's the guy that you never forget, because once he's got your heart, you never want him to give it back.
He has a lot of silly tantrums, but no-body minds because he's a nice guy. He is also very very random with a wierdly shaped head and loves his family very much.
If you find a karl who tells you he loves you, believe him and most importantly; let him.

Karl - 'i will always be yours.'
Girl - 'i know.

2) the best thing that could ever happen to you.

Person: OMG, I just won the lotto! that is soooooo Karl!!

3) A person who is genuine at heart, the envy of all men and loved by all women. Women can't get enough of Karl's, they tend to be fit, healthy have awesome bodies and huge down stairs. Karl's are magicians in the bedroom, have sex with lots of really hot women (total sex gods).

oh my god she is so hot...... yeah Karl would have already had her.

Finally, a gift from my apparent god-like power:

Simon (my last name)

1) A Sexy Beast. One with a huge Hopalong, and gigantic balls. Known for being sweet and gentle when it comes to women. The females dig Simon. Often used to describe a good friend.Describes a friend that wouldn't leave other friends if they had a flat tire.
Hung Like a Dragon
Used to describe someone that needs a smart,intellectual, and beautiful women in their life.

Holy Maroon, that is one Simon Hopalong.
Damn, why are you so damn Simon, id smack.
Why don't I take you back to my place and I can give you the Simon.

2) Simon is a Latino-American word used for Yeah, Or Hell yeah.

Guy1- Ey guey you think that hyna over there is fine?
Guy2- ay Simon homez she is fine.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

Okay so....
Joshua
Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.
Josh
He is a fun loving guy really funny and can make anyone laugh.He is very quiet at first and seems shy but when you get to know him you will fall in love.He has very good style and always looks handsome.He also always smells really good Smile
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 am

Dane
One of the most funnest guys to be around. He is very funny. And really cute. He may seem like the one that doesnt like to talk much, but when he's around his friends, hes hilarious. Dane's always have a nice body, and wont push girls too much. Dane's are just like amazing and awsome!
Girl 1: Hey where were you last night?

Girl 2: With a Dane(:

Girl 1: Really?

Girl 2: Yeah, he's amazing! You have to find a Dane, they're the greatest! Very Happy

Quote :
Let's not get into mine, shall we Embarassed
Awwwwww Sad
Back to top Go down
Grind Erb
Rockslug
Grind Erb

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

adam

8484 up, 1682 down

The first Man to ever get laid.

L0l
Back to top Go down
Merondon
Warped Tortoise
Merondon

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Sneaky way to learn what everyone in nest is called in first name Smile

Oh and Barca already posted mine.
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Grind Erb wrote:

adam

8484 up, 1682 down

The first Man to ever get laid.

L0l

rofl.

Dan 324 up, 86 down

A great guy whom everybody loves. He is always smiling, even when he tries really hard not to. Most girls would definitely date him. He can be really confusing, but he's one of the best friends anyone could have. Don't get him mad at you, because it is usually pretty upsetting. He's funny and cute and all around great!
That Dan over there, he's just awesome!

Wow, you see that Dan? He's really great!
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

as there wasn't anything for turkey soup, i just done turkey:
turkey :
A loser; an uncoordinated, inept, clumsy fool
OR
a tool; a person who is not in with current culture and slang or is just generally uncool.
These slang usages of the word "turkey" were mostly used during the late 60's and 70's by urban-dwelling blacks

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Max:
Max"
Origin: Latin
Meaning: Diminutive of Maximilian: Greatest.
Commonly used with the word "Lightning"
Origin: Welsh
Meaning: lionlike; lightning
True to thier name all Max's are Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser's. One of a kind, Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy, and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when their not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Loves their pets usually more then their familiy. Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.

that is extrmely true, i have level 120 in procastinating!
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:02 am

also, another one further down the page:
Short for "Maximilian", a russian name meaning "Large Penis."
"they dont call him max(Maximilian) for nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:01 am

If you guys didn't already know my first name, I don't even.
Back to top Go down
Titan
Killerwatt
Titan

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:54 am

Thomas 4825 up, 2130 down
The best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Will do anything for you and will love you with all his heart. Any girl who dates him will be the happiest girl on the planet.
That blonde hair, green eyed kid over there is such a Thomas, Olivia is so lucky to have him.

or

Tom 727 up, 362 down
The best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Will do anything for you and will love you with all his heart. Any girl who dates him will be the happiest girl on the planet.
Advised for:
Rachel
Natasha
Lauren
Samantha
Tom is the most a-m-a-z-i-n-g boy ever. you should be sure to get a date with him

Too true, too true
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TehRunePro
baixinho_fv
Desert Lizard
baixinho_fv

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 am

Phonixz wrote:
Linda is Spanish for a cute/beautiful girl.

Sad im the one that told you what it means in portuguese and you betray me saing is spanish *hide under the bed and cry*

now my name

Tiago 144 up, 81 down

A Portuguese word which means "one who creeps at night." It is currently used most often to describe someone who extensively creeps at any hour.

ffs really???? never heard that it means that...

3. Tiago 110 up, 143 down

Tiago is a great portuguese king
"look is tiago out there"
"yes the king is alive

theres nothing else from my first first name lets try second first name (yes i do have 2 first names)

1. Rafael 704 up, 197 down

Rafael is someone who is cool, funny, cool, and yes.

Normally people named Rafael will be better than anyone else, unless they admit to not being like that.

Rafaels also like to eat Pizza and watch movies. They are known for being funny and stupid and sometimes annoying.

They are better than most people.

Rafaels are normally reffered to as "Raf" or "Rafy".
Rafael is so cool.
HAHAHAHA nice one Rafael!

this is going better and better... why did you name me like this mama why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. rafael 665 up, 256 down

a really hot guy, usually a pot head
Becky: "hey did you see that really hot guy?"

Kellie: "Yeah hes such a rafael."

Rafael 393 up, 192 down

The god of marijuana and all things great.Gets high just about everyday and loves to party.Has a ginormously huge co.. similair to the size of kimbo slice wich has many nicknames such as the black hitler,kimbo jr.,the beast of the east,the jawbreaker,the tank in the pants,the black mamba,the anaconda,the jew strangler,and el pito grande.those are only some of the many names for the incredibly huge bulge in his pants.Rafael can fight so dont fu.. with him.He is easy to spot because there is usually fine ass girls with big tits and big asses around him.
Dont f... with the Rafael

"He is easy to spot because there is usually fine ass girls with big tits" ho now i see why Smile thanks mama
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm
kirfalex

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Yay for a post! Very Happy

1. Jussi 76 up, 30 down
A finnish name. It's the definition of everything that's better than YOU.

2. jussi 34 up, 19 down
the most amazing guy you'll ever meet.
sweet , gentle , thoughtful , funny , adorable . all around just a great guy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name   [FUN] Urban Dictionary your name Empty

Back to top Go down

[FUN] Urban Dictionary your name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: General-
Jump to: