The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard bosses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Hard bosses Empty
PostSubject: Hard bosses   Hard bosses EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

We've all encountered them. Bosses or enemies that frustrate you to no end. With their cheap-shot attacks and massive health they'll make any gamer go *FUUUU- Evil or Very Mad* Post any memories you may have of such an encounter! Smile

I'll start off with the boss I'm currently stuck on. The final boss, Cycloid Emperor, in Duke Nukem Forever for Xbox 360. (I'm playing on insane difficulty btw.) Tried beating him several times now but to no avail. Sad You basically have to move sideways NONSTOP while dodging endlessly spawning normal enemies armed with RPG's. Two hits from either the boss or normal enemies will kill you. Oh and here's the kicker; you have the kill the boss THREE TIMES! Evil or Very Mad After each time the normal enemies will appear in greater and stronger numbers... pale

Clue! The gods have taken notice to your sleuthing... (You have unlocked the possiblity of 3 different prizes!)

Last edited by Villiama on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

Hard bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard bosses   Hard bosses EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:41 pm

The final boss in Resident Evil 3, Nemesis. Now he was one touch cookie. Final Fantasy 13’s final boss Orphan took me quite a while as well (I skipped a lot of fighting in that game so my character wasn’t as good as it should have been).
Back to top Go down
Mirantibus
Cave Crawler
Mirantibus

Hard bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard bosses   Hard bosses EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 am

The final boss in Beyond Good & Evil. Gets really annoying when your field of battle gets minimal, reversed controls and if you get hit even once you have to start over trying to kill it.

fence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard bosses   Hard bosses Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard bosses
Page 1 of 1