The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up

Go down 
+9
Barca
pepsi
Hopalong
Mr Pham
Mufc42
CookieSlay3r
Mirantibus
Pholus
Romes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Romes wrote:
Pholus wrote:
I saw you acknowledge I won't be in the week 2 competition, yet my name is in the list of contestants?
Also, I believe Bens Cookie didn't want to be in week 2 (though I may be misinterpreting his post).

Wasn't entirely sure of Ben's post either lol.
I can entirely remove you from the list if you would like, however since you gave me a heads up about it I figured that it would be fine to keep you on the list so you don't have to resign up for week 3 (if you wanted to anyways). I wouldn't be recording your experience for week 2, however by keeping you on the list it would remind me to put you on for week 3.

If you would like to be removed completely for week 2, just let me know. For a future week, you'll have to request (here) to re-sign back up.

Ahh I see. In that case you can keep me on the list as I will likely want to be included in later weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 am

Sign me up for week 3,

RSN: Swift k0 (zero) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beto
Cave Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Dunno, if it's too late to participate but i would like to compete every week. If thats okay? Very Happy

RSN: Predatur
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:33 am

Romes count me in for week three Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 am

Everyone who posts after this post will not be counted into the Week 3 Skills Comp, feel free to sign up for Week 4 though!
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm
kirfalex

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 pm

I would like to participate for the skilling competition on the week 4 four.

Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm

sign me up for week 4 aswell
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:51 am

Cookie Tithe wrote:
sign me up for week 4 aswell

As you have competed in previous weeks, your name has been kept on as a participant. This makes it easier for everyone, as you won't need to sign up for each week. The same goes for everyone who has previously participated.

That being said, if anyone no longer wishes to be included in these competitions, please let the current week's host know so they can remove your name from the list of competitors, but be warned: this means you will need to sign up again if you wish to be included in any future weekly competitions.
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:58 am

Remove swift k0 from competition. Left Slayer Nest
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:33 am

Mufc42 wrote:
Remove swift k0 from competition. Left Slayer Nest

He has been removed. Thank you for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
Slasher mon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:25 pm

I'd like to join! Rsn: hero dung

May not gain huge amounts of xp due to me hardcore dging to 120 in the neat couple weeks, but after that I'll need some motivation to skill so thi should help. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up   Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skill of the Week Competition - Sign up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2