The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most expensive thing you've broken?

Go down 
+7
E-Thug
bowser8mario
Maroon slays
Benjamyn099
wee smokie
IIIARTICIII
weets
11 posters
AuthorMessage
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

Most expensive thing you've broken? Empty
PostSubject: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:05 am

In the first week of my joinery aprenticeship me and the joiner i was working with fitted a solid oak floor in a massive house (around £5000) we had just finished and were moving the sofas back into place... i dropped the sofa and put a HUGE dent in the floor lol luckily only me and the laborer noticed so i slightly re arranged the room *moves rug 2 foot further to the left* Razz

whats the most expensive thing you broke? Razz
Back to top Go down
IIIARTICIII
Cave Bug
IIIARTICIII

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 pm

my dads laptop, knocked it in the sink he was mad (£700 2 days after he brought it) affraid
Back to top Go down
wee smokie
Cockatrice
wee smokie

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 pm

xbox 360 elite :L i was playing it and it crashed
broke a game aswell Sad
Back to top Go down
Benjamyn099
Brine Rat
Benjamyn099

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 am

lol broke my friends snowmobile lol
Back to top Go down
Maroon slays
Gargoyle
Maroon slays

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Me and some friends thought it would be fun to vandalize a forklift...and damnit were we right. Only problem was that it was in his front yard......14 years old ftw Embarassed estimates were over 1,500 usd
Back to top Go down
bowser8mario
Infernal Mage
bowser8mario

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Since when was you a floor layer weetsy O_o
Anyways I dunno I ain't clumbsy?
Back to top Go down
E-Thug
Gelatinnous Abomination

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Spilt ribena on my £1100 laptop, gf electricity.
And first day i bought my £3.5k car i broke the suspension getting air over a speed bump.
Back to top Go down
Valor sign
Pyrefiend
Valor sign

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 pm

read it an weep guys yesterday whilst getting a ride home from my dads house i was talkin to my dad,he was tellin me to be quiet coz he needed to consentrate coz the roads were icy. anyway i carried on talkin then he got real angry turned round to shout at me whilst still driving...then skidded on the ice and hit a concreat bollard i his mercades...lets just say im glad i dont live with my father Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenpokid
Cave Crawler
Kenpokid

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 pm

My PC. Thrice. I didn't break the actual hardware but... DAMN YOU ANTIVIRUS XP!
Back to top Go down
Romes
Killerwatt
Romes

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:04 pm

eh, i've broke far to many things in the past to remember one specific one to be honest.

Most recently: Ipod Touch

Forgot it was in the my coat pocket and it went through the wash and the dryer. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
7z10
Molanisk
7z10

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm

I dont realy break stuff.
If I can remember one is when I broke my toe, it cost me comfort
Also that toe is deformed now =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:16 am

I dropped this a couple weeks ago. Not completly ruined; the focus ring is just a bit stiff now.

I think I'll remember to shut my camera bag before trying to pick it up from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive thing you've broken?   Most expensive thing you've broken? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most expensive thing you've broken?
Page 1 of 1