The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did YOU join the nest?

Go down 
+20
Zips
budlightlyme
CookieSlay3r
Mr Pham
baixinho_fv
pepsi
Mufc42
zang of sn
MikeyzDragon
Hopalong
Cream
Villiama
Hockie34
Humb2k9
Lin
Barca
Phonixz
Wanahunuluge
weets
HlHA
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HlHA
Basilisk
HlHA

How did YOU join the nest? Empty
PostSubject: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 am

I'd think it'd be nice to know how everyone joined the nest. Post here (if you want to) how you joined the nest.

I personally joined the nest when I was looking for a Fc to help me with Slayer, and bumped into this one on the RSOF.
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 am

cant actually remember exactly how i joined but im pretty sure it was through the rsof thread, long long ago!
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:50 am

was slaying at turoths and Kazel999 was spamming join sage darc

So i did.

Last edited by Wanahunuluge on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 am

I was going to quit Runescape since I wasn’t having much fun and the people worth talking to I knew in real life. I decided to have a browse on the forums when I came across the thread so I checked it out and decided not to quit Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 pm

I was going for 99 fishing (stopped at 78 or something like that) and was reading the forums while afking salmons/trouts. I found the Slayer nest thread and couse i was also working on a slayer goal i decided to join.
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

Oh geee it's been soooo long I don't remember what I was doing at the time but back then I loved browsing RSoF and came across the thread. Smile

Joined the fc and I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Humb2k9
Cave Bug

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 am

I used to be a member of another guys slayer channel, yet it wasn't that busy, and i quit once, came back and it was bare. Found you guys on the rsof, haven't regretted it once :3
Back to top Go down
Hockie34
Turoth

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Joined sometime in early 09 after coming back from a 2 year break and everyone I played with had left. Was on the forums and saw the advertisement for Touch This so I joined. Thats about it
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I had been browsing RSOF for a clan for some time but didn't want one with obligatory demands, requirements and whatnot. After a while I came across the Slayer Nest one and went for it. Smile

The day before I found the SN thread on RSOF I had been doing a crashed star out in wildy. Along with me were two guys, one of which was a Pmod and as it turned, out he was also a member of SN. Can't remember his name but it started with a B. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Was an avid adventure, then i took an arrow in the knee, so i joined slayer nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 pm

I found out about the Nest via the RSOF thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Paper Chair wrote:
I found out about the Nest via the RSOF thread.

And now you run it :p
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:31 am

Found it on Rs forums while looking for a clan chat to help me out with 85 slayer Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:12 pm

I think Kazel (old, retired general) recruited me while I was slaying some basilisks. Not entirely sure though.
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 pm

since the very first thread ever made. like when it had like 7 pages of bumps or some thing.
Back to top Go down
zang of sn
Jelly
zang of sn

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 am

i joined the sn community when i was 70 cmb and 30 slayer and i found it really boring so i just searched the rsof for a slayer fc and i found sn
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:42 am

I was told to joing touch this cc by a noob called weetsyboy, whom i met at ardougne hellhounds while slaying.
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

browsing the forums for advice on slaying. WHAT LUCK! I found a thread made a week before about the sn. Jumped in, with only two others in it. Made fast friends with them, Kaz and Trent. (yes, THAT Trent haha.)
Back to top Go down
baixinho_fv
Desert Lizard
baixinho_fv

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 am

i was slaying dags on lighthouse when a guy (movieman that givce up rs not long after) told me about sn. we was talking about slayer and i told him that was my fav skill, so i decided to join and been @ since Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

A group of rs friends I was playing with started quitting on me so I said wth I'll join a clan. Browsed the forums and joined several different clans but kept quitting them because I didnt want to commit to a clan. Found Slayer Nest which required no commitment and i can leave whenever i want, but I kept coming back and here I am now Very Happy. Also found a friend of mine "Mmoseppe" which was pretty funny Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Around 2 and a half years ago when i started rs after my irl friend "hero dung" told me about it. i had joined a clan for skilling and i realized i hated skilling..... and i then got members and starting training all the members skills. When i came time for slayer i fell in love with it and started training vigorously. Soon after that Hero got membership and found you guys on the forums. He said "do you have a clan?" i said "no" he told me to join you guys and i have been with you ever since on and off and then i got kicked and blah blah blah.

^ thats the short version Razz
Back to top Go down
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:42 pm

i was drunkenly killing tav black drags, someone told me to join the cc so i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Was killing abby demons and ran into Touch. He had my join his FC to chat with a few fellow slayers . I'm pretty sure it was just Him Tangy myself and someone else for sometime. I stayed in there and chatted for awhile off and on. Then one day I logged on and it was the start of a merger with sage and touchs groups. And the rest is history really.

PS:
Bud I think that might have been me lol Also drunk might I add
Back to top Go down
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 pm

heh coulda been...only way to kill tav blacks is drunk of course
Back to top Go down
Zips
Crawling Hand
Zips

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 pm

A nestling met me whilst slaying and recruited me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did YOU join the nest?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next