The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?!   Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes that's right I was muted. Basically, here's what happened:
I was hopping between worlds from World 64 to World 71 on Sunday to go LFM. When i lobbied, I guess I got muted. When i logged in on world 71 I found i couldn't talk and that I had gotten a temporary mute. I looked under my Account Management and I don't see any offense there, so I tried logging in and out, and nothing worked.
So What Happened?:

What I think happened is one of two things, a PMod muted me by accident, or a PMod muted me for asking peeps for his skype name when we were dunging the other day (we were doing skype dungeons). Either way, I cannot tell whether or not I did something wrong, because it isn't listed under my Offenses thing. So, that's the deal. I'm currently under 1 day until the mute is up.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn
Phoenix
Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?!   Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

basically he means he was trying to sell nudes to me but a p mod caught him..
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?!   Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:42 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?!   Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hop Muted?!?!!??! WHAT?!!?!?!
Page 1 of 1