The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did YOU Send the Stone?

Go down 
3 posters

Which did you choose?
Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_lcap17%Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_lcap17%Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_lcap33%Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_lcap33%Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_lcap0%Where did YOU Send the Stone? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

Where did YOU Send the Stone? Empty
PostSubject: Where did YOU Send the Stone?   Where did YOU Send the Stone? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:13 am

Hey People!

Just thought id make something here concerning RotM Ending.

At the end, where we join with the other two to channel our powers to move the Stone of Jas, which number did you choose?

I personally chose 3.

Where do you think the stone will end up?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Where did YOU Send the Stone?   Where did YOU Send the Stone? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 am

and i have no idea about were the stone is gonna end up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did YOU Send the Stone?   Where did YOU Send the Stone? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

I said 4 and I'm not sure even jagex knows where it'll end up yet. It all depends on how the storyline plays out. People are suspicious of the white knights, so it depends if they stay good or go 'bad' like so many people i think want them to. And i can't remember who the third person was. But if the white knights aren't so honest, don't be surprised if it's a direct cardinal point from Falador.
Back to top Go down
Merondon
Warped Tortoise
Merondon

PostSubject: Re: Where did YOU Send the Stone?   Where did YOU Send the Stone? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm

I think I picked 4 at least, I really didn't think about it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did YOU Send the Stone?   Where did YOU Send the Stone? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

I wrote down what i picked in my notes. I have a feeling we're going to need the stone again and i don't want to be guessing at my number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did YOU Send the Stone?   Where did YOU Send the Stone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did YOU Send the Stone?
Page 1 of 1