The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Questions & answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mod Questions & answers Empty
PostSubject: Mod Questions & answers   Mod Questions & answers EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

I've decided to answer some questions about player mods that i get asked in game a lot.
I will do my best to answer any other questions you guys/gals may have. Just remember, there are some confidental information i am not and will not reveal, so don't pry once i say such comments are confidental. Other Player Mod input is welcomed.

Answers:
Q#1: How do i become a mod?
A: Basically be a community oriented person. Be a respectable person in game. Help those around you, you don't have to look for it, but if you see someone asking for help and you can help them, help them. When you talk to someone, have polite conversations, no bashing or trashing (some exceptions apply of course, such as joking with friends). There is also a thread in forums (Runescape Forums > Contact Us > Are You Community Focused) asking for people who think they would be a good player mod.

Q#2: Do you get bugged by a lot of people because you a pmod?
A: Personally, no. But that may have to do with that i am slaying most of the time. Being in remote locations kinda limits the people you meet and talk to. Although there are random people who message me from past talks that i've forgotten.

Q#3: What is like being a mod?
A: It feels like you are under scrutiny more often. Many people expect you to be a perfect rs citizen. Some people expect you to know everything about rs as well, which as those who correct me can tell you, i defiently don't.

Q#4: Can you report (Insert player name here)
A: No, I am not a reporting machine, and prefer not to be treated as one. At most you will bring my attention to a player. All reports i make are based on chat i see personally and not what anyone else says about them. I prefer to warn people first, as some rules are broken accidentally, although i will not always warn, so know the rules.
Back to top Go down
Benjamyn099
Brine Rat
Benjamyn099

PostSubject: Re: Mod Questions & answers   Mod Questions & answers EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:07 am

Nicely Put ^.^

I personally am going for my crown ~.^ awsome little FAQ you got =p
Back to top Go down
wee smokie
Cockatrice
wee smokie

PostSubject: Re: Mod Questions & answers   Mod Questions & answers EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:13 pm

i couldnt put up with the responsibilities of being a mod :O
dunno how you do it mudd and al lyou other player mods Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Questions & answers   Mod Questions & answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Questions & answers
Page 1 of 1