The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some maturity please

Go down 
+2
Ziksy
Roving bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roving bob
Molanisk
Roving bob

some maturity please Empty
PostSubject: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:58 am

I don't really want to but feel i need to complain about people who take advantage of there being no silver or gold stars in cc, and use these times to start flaming people in the cc.
i'd just like to point out that though we can't kick us bronze stars are still ranks, and that i'll be someone who will use the rarely used notepad that Jagex has provided us with to note down names, so i can tell the next silver or gold star to join the cc of your actions, i think it is stupid that people can talk happily with other people in the cc, then as soon as the silver and gold ranks leave completely change their personality. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

I agree - use this Forum's PM is best.
Anyway, som actions have already been taken Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Ziksy wrote:
I agree - use this Forum's PM is best.
Anyway, som actions have already been taken Smile

what actions?

And i have also noticed this <.<
Back to top Go down
gixer66
Rockslug
gixer66

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:09 pm

I have raised the issue of lack of kicking ranks at ceratin times with the generals.

Gix
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 am

Like you said bob, you guys are still ranks. While Im sorry you guys have to witness the nest at its worst at times, try looking at it from a different angle. You guys are ranked for a reason, we like to have people like you in the nest, and therefore trust your judgement. If people wait for caps+ to leave the nest to show their true colors then so be it. Those are the people we dont want here. b It may be ugly, but if you guys report it to us, it will help prevent us from mistakingly rank them in the future. Don't get me wrong, we are still always working on the situation, but there is still a bright side. I'm just sorry that some peoples experience in the nest has to be lessened for it.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 am

What Pepsi said.

Remember: Ignore list works great.
Use SNOF PMs to report any major rule breakers, etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

I guess the best thing to do is inform the rulebreakers that they will be reported to the Generals and Captains later on, and that rule breaking behavior, whether the ranks are present or not, is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some maturity please   some maturity please Empty

Back to top Go down

some maturity please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Complaints/Rants-
Jump to: