The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRIM before Max

Go down 
+33
Venoxulous
Ketalar
Hopalong
Amy
Benno
Levy_S
Doctor Stein
Agile Darth
Shmako
Pholus
b l a ke
Legend Epic
Thomas987100
bowser8mario
Mr Pham
Skeletor1101
Phonixz
Cream
MikeyzDragon
Sawslasher
HlHA
CookieSlay3r
Roving bob
Ziksy
Hockie34
Maroon slays
Mufc42
Evelyn
Lin
Barca
Wanahunuluge
islayerangel
pepsi
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Didn't get anything done yesterday, was busy grieving with my friends mother over the loss her husband to a massive heart attack yesterday. He was a great friend of mine, a coach in baseball and a role model to me and everyone he had known for the 10 years that I had known him. No words describe how I feel, nor do I think I ever could. So please pardon me if I don't get on much in the next few days/don't want to talk. Thanks peeps.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Abyssal Demon
Amy

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Hop a wrote:
Didn't get anything done yesterday, was busy grieving with my friends mother over the loss her husband to a massive heart attack yesterday. He was a great friend of mine, a coach in baseball and a role model to me and everyone he had known for the 10 years that I had known him. No words describe how I feel, nor do I think I ever could. So please pardon me if I don't get on much in the next few days/don't want to talk. Thanks peeps.

wow :/ sucks when that sort of thing happens, all i can say is that I hope you are okay *insert hug here* <3
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Amy Surprised wrote:
Hop a wrote:

wow :/ sucks when that sort of thing happens, all i can say is that I hope you are okay *insert hug here* <3

Sounds like you need a bucket of ice cream and a spongebob movie ^_^ and a bunch of hugs!!

*insert cascade of hugs here*
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:00 pm

also good is a box of kleenex and a sad movie (les miserables is a great movie to cry during, just fyi). everyone feels better after a good cry Smile
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Pholus wrote:
also good is a box of kleenex and a sad movie (les miserables is a great movie to cry during, just fyi). everyone feels better after a good cry Smile

I don't know about you Pholus but i cryed during the Spongebob Movie Sad . The part where Bikini Bottom got taken over by Plankton is a real tearjerker.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 am

Thanks all Smile Doing much better atm, feeling okay and all that. Gonna try to get 90 thieving and log ;D
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 am

Gewd luck c:
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Gonna post this before I forget about it (though I probably will):
TRIM before Max - Page 24 1Qqeu
Tomorrow is the 8th birthday of my RS account. I can't believe how things have changed, and how absolutely fantastic the past 4.5 years have been for me (which reminds me, we're running up on the Nest's 5th birthday as well - sometime in February). To be absolutely honest, while looking at what date the account was created is remarkable to see, I never actually played the game and got members until early winter/late fall of 2007 (5 years and a bit of change ago, for those who are wondering). The story of exactly how I got membership is kind of funny when I look back on it.
So one day during the winter/fall, I was with my family hanging out at the mall that's somewhat local to where we are (The Irvine Spectrum, for those of you who know about it). We had decided to invite my uncle, his son, his second wife, and her son along to watch a flick with us. I'm not sure what it was to be absolutely honest, all I know is we had planned it to be a sleepover. So that was all fine, we watched the film (can't remember what it was) and I went with my uncle's stepson to pick something up at the Target. So while we were doing that, I had seen one of those pre-paid membership cards and went "I want that". But the oh so clever 13 year old in me thought for a second, and basically conned my step-cousin into buying it for me. I had made up some bullshit excuse that, and I actually remember this vividly, the cards were valuable to resell to people at school. I told him that there was a huge market for it and you could make some major money doing it. The best part about it was, he believed me! Later on in the evening, I think either I fessed up and said I was gonna use it, or said that I had some stock and this wouldn't be too big of a deal to miss. Either way, he slept over and watched me play, and that's how I obtained my first month of membership. As many of you know, soon after that I was absolutely hooked on the game. Ever since then, I've always made sure there's a way for me to play the game when I want to, even if JaGeX makes me want to pull out my hair over terrible updates, I still hang on, and keep chugging along.
When it comes down to it, I doubt I'd still be playing the game if it weren't for you lovely folks, and it would have been a damn shame to not get to know each and every one of you like I know now. So I guess what I'm saying is thanks for being awesome guys, a happy 8 years of RS to me, a happy almost 5 years of community and fellowship to the Nest, and I'm looking forward to many more to come Smile

P.S. I'm the sappiest person alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Hop a wrote:

P.S. I'm the sappiest person alive.

You got that right!
Great story and I can totally relate with what you said about not playing with SN out of the picture.
I went ~2 years not really playing but getting on to do those holiday events (which no one does
anymore :p) and whatnot. I think the only reason I bought membership again was because of
an irl friend which doesn't play anymore.
I remember being a little newby and always hanging around in help chats. The one I hung out in
was King Cut; before he turned it into a merching fc ~ the time they began to grow popular >.>
This was around the time I was considering quitting because aforementioned friend had recently,
and I was down a small community.
I forget what it was exactly that made me come to the nest but I'm pretty sure it was someone
advertising it as a help chat at the G.E., so my nooby self decided to check it out Razz
I actually took another yearish-long break due to lack of motivation, but here I am now!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 am

nice stories. I remember when was in grade 9 (first yr of high school), all my irl friends quit rs. I got hacked shortly after, and decided to quit too, since there was no reason for me to keep going. Had I been in the nest at that time, I probably wouldnt have. Luckily, (or unfortunately Razz ) I couldnt stay away, so I creatd a new acc and eventually found my way here cheers

PS. Im always happy to help ppl just by being awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Haha cool you two Razz Glad you're still with us ^^
Anywho, haven't done much past few days, first days of the second semester of college and whatnot. Looking like another good semester ^^
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:35 pm

hi josh
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Mufc42 wrote:
hi josh
Haiii Mike.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 am

Hi Josh.
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 am

Barca wrote:
Hi Josh.

Hi Erik
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hi Josh.

Hi Erik
+1

Uhhhh did like 100-150k theiving xp last night and logged to watch the daily show and stuff and passed out soon after the show was done. Yay school and being tired all the time....
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Hop a wrote:
Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hi Josh.

Hi Erik
+1

Uhhhh did like 100-150k theiving xp last night and logged to watch the daily show and stuff and passed out soon after the show was done. Yay school and being tired all the time....

passing out at 8:30? gf Razz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 am

Comes on at 11:30 my time :3
Anyways, will you Task my Master?
TRIM before Max - Page 24 91_the10
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Grats!!!!1
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hi Josh.

Hi Erik

HI Mike Razz

and gratz on the level and taskmaster again!!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

grats, But I get it at 11:30 est? is it delayed for you then?
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Cewkie 138 wrote:
Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hi Josh.

Hi Erik

HI Mike Razz

and gratz on the level and taskmaster again!!

Hi Ben Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 am

88 Mining and got to chat with Gan for a bit Very Happy A good day.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:22 am

Looking great! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 am

grats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRIM before Max
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next