The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRIM before Max

Go down 
+33
Venoxulous
Ketalar
Hopalong
Amy
Benno
Levy_S
Doctor Stein
Agile Darth
Shmako
Pholus
b l a ke
Legend Epic
Thomas987100
bowser8mario
Mr Pham
Skeletor1101
Phonixz
Cream
MikeyzDragon
Sawslasher
HlHA
CookieSlay3r
Roving bob
Ziksy
Hockie34
Maroon slays
Mufc42
Evelyn
Lin
Barca
Wanahunuluge
islayerangel
pepsi
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Agile Darth
Desert Strykewyrm
Agile Darth

TRIM before Max - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Was thinking of that song (yes, the Michael Bolton rendition) like, 10 minutes before I clicked on this thread... Shocked
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 am

Good luck hopa Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks ^.^ I'm not sure what skill to lay off on, but it's gotta be a fast one + easy too. So i'm thinking Fletch/Smith/Craft. Will likely be Fletching (I'm gonna just use broad arrows I think)
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Stop at 98 for most skills Wink
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 pm

That would be lames though :L and besides fletching is stupid Mad Also if I stop at 98 for most then Ican't dg w/o risking getting Maxed out Mad
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Save cooking. it's like 720k xp/h with wine. I got 96-99 in a few hours, and im sure could get 86-99 in a day.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Abyssal Demon
Amy

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Is it really that quick :O?

bet it costs bank though
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Barca wrote:
Save cooking. it's like 720k xp/h with wine. I got 96-99 in a few hours, and im sure could get 86-99 in a day.

How much did that cost you?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Broads are cheap compared to wines though lol, and 500k xp/h isn't so bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Phonixz wrote:
Barca wrote:

How much did that cost you?

The cost for 1 wine is around 1k atm (822gp for grapes and 169gp for jug of water)
Which makes the gp:xp > 5:1

you need about 3350000xp to get from level 96-99.
And that means i spent around 16.8m on this.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:36 am

But we got a torva plateleg drop on double loot weekend in March to compensate for that so..... Razz

Anyways, getting back into video making, I'm actually excited to produce more stuff. It's funny how making that outro made me really like video making. Seriously spent an hour trying to get the previous picture to work, didn't end up making me satisfied so I scrapped it, made a new one, and it came out great. I'll tell you what I had to do in my next post lol.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 am

Alright so, 3 weeks and 1 day ago (wow, didn't think it was that long ago) I had the idea to make an outro for my videos. So I spent a fair amount of time (3-4 hours) making this:
TRIM before Max - Page 15 Outro10
It's pretty good, at the time I was happy, besides one small little factor. As you can probably tell, this is a huge picture (1366x740). That was the really bad part about it. For some reason, I couldn't get the program to let me resize it and I more or less ragequitted it and said I'd come back to it.
So that brings us to today. While I was in class I was thinking about making more videos. So I got home, started editing a video, and remembered I had that picture up there (let's call it Outro 1). So I set out to figure out how to resize it, and I finally (the option was literally right in front of me, don't know how I missed it) came to this:
TRIM before Max - Page 15 Outro_10
Now, not much has changed. All I did was I resized it to 800 pixels wide while maintaining the aspect ratio. Nothing too crazy. Now the problem was, I had my target width already, but I needed to get the height to 548 pixels (the above image is 433 pixels high) without stretching the picture. So I went back in, added some stuff and came up with this:
TRIM before Max - Page 15 Outro_11
Alright, so this is more towards what I wanted. This one is like.... 801 x 570 pixels. So then just an easy crop and we get down to 800x548. So it looked like this:
TRIM before Max - Page 15 Outro_13
So now that I had this, I thought I was all fine and dandy with just putting this into the video. So I do, and the objective of the huge boxes on the left and right is to provide hotspots to place small clips (Picture in Picture if you're familiar with Camtasia) and have them able to link to the page or anything else. Now the problem I had here was the clips I was trying to place down were not sized properly with the appropriate boxes, and therefore all the work I did for this, was more or less for nothing. Also, since I'm planning on renaming my Weekend Skills Update to reflect this thread's name, that also screwed the picture. So I either could give up, or totally remake one. I decided on the latter. After about an hour and a half of messing around here's what I came up with:
TRIM before Max - Page 15 Outro_12
Now, the pictures are there to provide something to look at when the clip isn't in that spot (you can only have 1 Picture in Picture running at the same time) (also, both of the pictures in the "hotspot" region are somewhat old. I made the TBM one on Tuesday, but you guys haven't seen that yet so watch out on Sunday for a new TBM Wink ). So yeah, lots of frustration, and lots of muttering under my breathe. But I have to say, I am very happy with how it came out. The video hotspots work marvelously and when I watched it in the video for the first time I was soooooooooooooooo damn happy.
TL;DR, I spent a few hours today on video making and I'm happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Legend Epic
Terror Dog
Legend Epic

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 am

that is true effort right there hop. keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 am

I really hope you afked some Castle wars games while you worked on that.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Abyssal Demon
Amy

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 am

awesome goals + achievements, will defo be watching those series Razz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:37 am

Pfft, being efficient. Barca you troll Razz
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 am

Looking good hop! Did not realise you were making reg vids, I'll have to check them out
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

For the time being Razz I'm gonna try to keep it around a video a day.
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:28 pm

cool hop Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:33 am

Vyrelord title
Scabaras Notes
Meeting History Treasure
-----------------
All done today. Hoorah.
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 am

grats, how hard is finding the treasure?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Pholus wrote:
grats, how hard is finding the treasure?
Not at all, it' just a pain in the ass. Took about an hour and a half. RS wikia has a list of locations. There's two parts, one from Making History and one from Meeting History. I hadn't done either, so it was bundles of fun. The Making history proceeds in a somewhat random combination, while the Meeting History one proceeds the exact same way for every player. Just read the guide and It'll take you through it pretty nicely.
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Gratz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Tyty, think I'll be trying to fully unlock Ali Morrisane's Shop today, get into that Desert spirit ya know Razz? Also will try to fully unlock all the eagle transports + hot air balloon routes, but I'm not sure if I've done Eagle's Peak yet. Guess we'll see hehe... If I haven't means questing time.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Another three TCC reqs downed yesterday, being:
Ali Morrisane Shop fully unlocked
Eagle Transport system fully unlocked
Hot-Air Balloon System fully unlocked

Also knocked out Eagles' Peak and all the other music pieces I can get w/o doing a quest. Also, went to sara made 9.16M. Overall pretty good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRIM before Max
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next