The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban Stewie2005?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamyn099
Brine Rat
Benjamyn099

unban Stewie2005? Empty
PostSubject: unban Stewie2005?   unban Stewie2005? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:42 am

Stewie pm'd me today requesting to be unbanned from the iggy list of the Slayer Nest. He has promised to Behave. I told him before I am even posting this. "Promise to follow the rules, no Filter Dodging, no disruptive behaviour. If someone tells you to stop, you stop with the topic, no questions."

He would really like to be let back in, His time away from the nest made him appreciate what the nest is.

I would like to give him a 1 strike rule. He messes up, just once, he's gone for another month. he messes up after the month, then perma ban.

I really believe he has changed. Hence why I am posting this. If he does cause a problem, I would like to take responsibility for it (there should be no problem)

Thanks for reading,
Ben
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

unban Stewie2005? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Stewie2005?   unban Stewie2005? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Benjamyn099 wrote:
Stewie pm'd me today requesting to be unbanned from the iggy list of the Slayer Nest. He has promised to Behave. I told him before I am even posting this. "Promise to follow the rules, no Filter Dodging, no disruptive behaviour. If someone tells you to stop, you stop with the topic, no questions."

He would really like to be let back in, His time away from the nest made him appreciate what the nest is.

I would like to give him a 1 strike rule. He messes up, just once, he's gone for another month. he messes up after the month, then perma ban.

I really believe he has changed. Hence why I am posting this. If he does cause a problem, I would like to take responsibility for it (there should be no problem)

Thanks for reading,
Ben
Ben I understand that you are trying to do what you think is right and trying to give him a benefit of the doubt, but this really isn't debatable. I tried reasoning with him before he got permed, he refused. I stuck my hand out for him, and he swatted it away. I maintain that we keep him permabanned. 1 strike rules with repeat offenders doesn't really work, as it's just an inconvenience to the Gens where they take him off the iggy, then have to go put him back on. It's tough, but he should have thought of what he was doing while he was in the nest. Hell, if he had listened to some of us, he might not be in this position. He was a problem back then, and no amount of words could move me to think that he's changed since then.
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

unban Stewie2005? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Stewie2005?   unban Stewie2005? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 am

Once you are on the perm ban list...... you don't come off. Sorry but that's the way we roll. May seem harsh but you have to p*ss a lot of people off to get on there.
Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

unban Stewie2005? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Stewie2005?   unban Stewie2005? Empty

Back to top Go down

unban Stewie2005?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Members-
Jump to: