The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ice wyrms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zang of sn
Jelly
zang of sn

ice wyrms Empty
PostSubject: ice wyrms   ice wyrms EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 am

would some 1 make a guide on them since i want to no what the best way to kill them is before i get them
Back to top Go down

ice wyrms Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice wyrms   ice wyrms EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 am

I'm not 93 Slayer so I don't have the experience to make a guide on these guys. You might try the following link for ideas, though I can't guarantee their accuracy.

Runescape Wiki strategies

Once you get good at slaying them, you might consider writing a guide, yourself. It's always helpful to have this kind of information available in the forums.

Paper

Back to top Go down
zang of sn
Jelly
zang of sn

ice wyrms Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice wyrms   ice wyrms EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:38 pm

thx paper that really helped and i will do about that guide
Back to top Go down
baixinho_fv
Desert Lizard
baixinho_fv

ice wyrms Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice wyrms   ice wyrms EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 pm

ice wyrms

tanking-> ahrim, dfs/zammy book, sol, fire cape, split soul. if you maging with fire surge the max hit is over 900hp and hit over 500 very often so easy to heal any demage you get. they drop lots sharks and super def pots that help alot. u can always use sol spec and heal with sharks if they owning u. they have more accuracy with mage but can hit up to 200+ with malee also so this isnt very safe but more fun (if u cheap like me and dont like spend ppots is the best :p)

praying -> ahrim, zammy book, and the best mage gear/pray bonus depending what fit you better. you just need to lure it and run to the close wall. they need 2 squares to burrow so u dont have to bother with this. pray mage and see it die. this is 100% safe if u dont run out pray points...oh but remember that u have to be at least 1 square far from the wyrm to be only att with mage

malee-> best malee armour and weapon, split soul and go for them. if they dont hit that often with malee when u maging they will hit less now, but u will not have the same max hit so better take a uni with u, even if is just in case, couse u will get hit with random mage att... i never used malee but this is what i saw other people use there.

cannon can help making it easy
if u dont have lvl for fire surge use wolpertinger. they boost mage same as xtrem mage pot (+7).
wave work well on them for those who dont have surge. the max hit of wave is 600+ and 400+ very often

have fun and gl with sol/ett :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ice wyrms Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice wyrms   ice wyrms Empty

Back to top Go down

ice wyrms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer's Corner :: Slayer Monster Guides-
Jump to: